PDA

View Full Version : I survived!

animal_rescue
01-04-2006, 09:31 PM
pointless post but I just wanted to let everyone know that I survived Speech Class :eek: shocking since I hate talking infront of people, but I'm determined to get over my stage fright since I really want to be a model, anyways I think I did some pretty good speeches, a couple were quite humorous and I was told by the class that their favorite speech was "Why You Should Date Me". That one about killed me! lol I'm just so glad, I have to do part of a monologue tomorrow from a scene on Mr. Rogers and I think I'll be done! I have 8 days left in speech class and the rest of them will be watching the other kids do their monologues and then we'll probably play this really cool game that I forgot the name of! :p Anyways whoot! I'm done with Speech now onto Advanced Theater, the teacher loves me and says she can't wait for me to be in her class! yay I guess.

Karen
01-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Congratulations. WE knew you could do it! ;)

lv4dogs
01-05-2006, 10:49 AM
Congrats!

PS, is that a gordon setter in your sig? Or a cocker? Or something else?

crazy_caique
01-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Congrats!Speeching in front of people is also not my strong point.

animal_rescue
01-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Congrats!

PS, is that a gordon setter in your sig? Or a cocker? Or something else?

Something else :p I'm not sure which one your talking about... Marty is a Mini dashchund, Roxabella is a Mini Pinscher, Alex is a Mini Poodle, and Maggie is a Doberman

crazy_caique
01-05-2006, 03:20 PM
how old are your amazon and quaker?

animal_rescue
01-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Amazon is around 13 years old and quaker is around 1 year old.