PDA

View Full Version : new Emma & Louise pics

toughCookie
04-08-2002, 02:57 AM
here's some pics I just took tonight of Emma (formally Thelma) and Louise ;)

Former User
04-08-2002, 02:59 AM
Awww, they are cute!!! Do they get along well with each other?

toughCookie
04-08-2002, 02:59 AM
another pic

toughCookie
04-08-2002, 03:03 AM
3rd pic

Awww, they are cute!!! Do they get along well with each other?

yes they do, but tonight for the first itme , they got into a little tiff...it was really funny, they were grooming eahc other, almost looked like they were kissing, then they started playing and the next thing I knew, they hissed and the ears were back, but they are friends again now:D

toughCookie
04-08-2002, 03:05 AM
oops I forgot to include the pic!

LoudLou
04-08-2002, 03:10 AM
SUCH CUTE BABIES!! Kinda funny how ALL siblings get into those tiffs, huh? Give them cuddles and Muffin too!

Efrat
04-08-2002, 03:28 AM
They are so cute... Post more pics please!!!

:D :D

lynnestankard
04-08-2002, 08:46 AM
Oh T.C. what gorgeous furbabies - many thanks for the pics.:D :D

Lynne

Lachesis
04-08-2002, 10:14 AM
They look so tiny. The first one almost looks like a mirror image... I love the pictures!

toughCookie
04-08-2002, 12:35 PM
thanks everyone. I have enjoyed all your cat pics too, and the websites! they are all so cute. Maybe one of these days I can make a real page, or site, I'm working on it. and I am going to send in Emma and Louise's pics to cat of the day, today...
Muffin and Louise had a BIG problem last night...it wasn't a cat fight, but would have been if I had not got there when I did...I have a cat tree in my room, and Muffin was there sleeping, and I think Louise surprised her, I heard this AWFULsound, like a growl but much worse, I have never heard any cat make that sound before, anyway, then I heard a thump, and when I got there Louise was running under the bed, and Muffin had her tail all puffed out.They ran down the hall then, and when I got Muffin to calm her down, that little devil Louise was coming right back toward her, to start it all over again! Emma and Muf get along ok I think, mostly. I am ready to lock the other 2 in a room together,and see who comes out alive!
just kidding.:mad: :eek: :confused:
anyway, heres the pic

toughCookie
04-08-2002, 12:39 PM
the above pic was Emma and Muffin, here's Louise, taken at the same time they were watching the birdies....she was on the condo, trying to see how she might be able to reach the beams above the porch!

Lando
04-08-2002, 10:48 PM
Great Pictures!I like the last one a lot! By the way how old are they??

toughCookie
04-09-2002, 01:59 AM
Emma and Louise are 6 1/2 months old, Muffin is 2 years old , this week!

and---so much for Emma and Muffin getting along...that changed today.I do not know what to do...almost at wits end, I am going to separate them , one gets part of the house and the other 2 get the other part. then what? I wonder if I will have to do that from now on or just a while...it has been 2 weeks today that they have been here, and they have gotten more and more friendly each day, Emma actually got on my lap tonight, and the last couple days, Louise has let me pet her. but the hostility is getting worse too.I probably should not have brought them into the house, I just wanted to foster and help some cats, now things are worse...Poor Muffin has been thru so much in her 2 yrs, being a stray, then to my nephews house, to mine, to adusting to cookie, losing her, now these 2...:( :(
I guess I might have to give them away, but that hurts, I don't want toand I don't want to keep Muffin upset.well I am just typing away, trying to figure this out, I take Emma and Louise to the vet on Thursday, will see what she says, maybe she will know someone that will keep them together:( :( :( :( :(