PDA

View Full Version : Three cats in a window...

DJFyrewolf36
01-04-2006, 04:24 PM
I'm amazed to report that all three of my kitties are getting along nicely and are sitting in the same windowsill. It seems like they're staring at the same thing too.
This is major progress. They got along before (Well they at least tolerated each other) but they never really spent much time together in a group before. I wonder if I should start worrying that they're plotting even more sinister kitty mistcheif :D

catmandu
01-04-2006, 04:38 PM
That happens when you have a lot of Cats,they will stay apart,and then One Day they will realize the advantages in forming an Alliance.
The Found Cats were not always as Chummy,as ther are now!

rg_girlca
01-04-2006, 05:37 PM
That's nice to hear that all three are getting along well together.

There must have been something very interesting outside for them to see. :)

RedHedd
01-04-2006, 05:54 PM
What! :eek: No pics? :D Sounds cute!

krazyaboutkatz
01-04-2006, 11:55 PM
This is wonderful news. :) It would also be nice to see a few pictures of them hint hint. ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-05-2006, 07:39 AM
good for them!!! T and J never spend a whole lot of time together either... and they have been brother and sister for four years now.

DJFyrewolf36
01-05-2006, 03:05 PM
I wish I could get pics as they are SO CUTE sitting up there! They've continued to stare out the window today, I think they are watching the snow melt :rolleyes: (cats are so easily amused!) I've had a lot of time to observe them as I've been home sick all week :(. Remus and Onyx (and even Spook has been more lovey) have been working hard to make me feel better. Cats are such magical critters :D