PDA

View Full Version : Some PEOPLE!

Roxyluvsme13
01-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Ok, this just really made me mad...I know I like shouldnt be, but still. Ok, so we were driving in the car, and I had Lily on my lap looking out the window, and these people stopped at a red light next to us, and were staring and pointing at Lily, so my mom told me to roll the window down. The guy asks"Is that a pomeranian?" MY mom answers yes. Then, the guy asks "Is it for Sale?" :mad: How can he ask that? My mom goes "UH No..." They said they already had a pom, asked where we got Lily, how much we paid for her and all that stuff, but HOW COULD HE ASK IF SHE WAS FOR SALE?! Ok, thats my Vent for the day.

Miss Z
01-03-2006, 02:58 PM
I'd be pretty mad too if someone asked if any of my pets were for sale. It would go something like this... (imagining i was with Zsa-Zsa)

Person: Is that cat a british blue?
Me: Yeah. She's beautiful isn't she?
Person: Is she for sale?
Me (look inquiringly at person as if they have brain damage) err...no, she's mine
Person: I'd buy her from you.
Me: Would you now? Well TOUGH LUCK!!!! (storm off)

LOL, but that really would happen;)

animal_rescue
01-03-2006, 03:00 PM
Oh don't be upset, hun! I'm always being asked if Maggie is for sale or if they can put a deposit on one of her puppies :confused: Then they look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them she's fixed.

Roxyluvsme13
01-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Oh don't be upset, hun! I'm always being asked if Maggie is for sale or if they can put a deposit on one of her puppies :confused: Then they look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them she's fixed.
Haha!

Alysser
01-03-2006, 03:06 PM
That's really dumb. How annoying are some people? I mean if someone said that to me I would be like "FIRST OFF, ITS A SHE!"

lv4dogs
01-03-2006, 03:13 PM

I get that all of the time regarding Raustyk. I don't know how many times people have actually gotten mad at me for spaying her. :rolleyes:

Roxyluvsme13
01-03-2006, 03:15 PM
I get that all of the time regarding Raustyk. I don't know how many times people have actually gotten mad at me for spaying her. :rolleyes:
Geez...SOME PEOPLE!

senorita02
01-03-2006, 03:16 PM
People have asked me if i was going to breed my two together cause they wanted their pups! Theyre two completely different breeds! :rolleyes: LOL
(Rottie and Presa)
Also have had people ask me if my girl fights??? Now that makes me mad! :mad:

Roxyluvsme13
01-03-2006, 03:23 PM
People have asked me if i was going to breed my two together cause they wanted their pups! Theyre two completely different breeds! :rolleyes: LOL
(Rottie and Presa)
:mad:

lv4dogs
01-03-2006, 03:31 PM
(Rottie and Presa)

I hear ya, I think thats the reason half the people ask me about Raustyk, so they can fight her/her puppies. :mad: :mad:

I had some city dude offer me $5000 for Raustyk last year, he wanted her for fighting. :mad:

Roxyluvsme13
01-03-2006, 03:32 PM
I hear ya, I think thats the reason half the people ask me about Raustyk, so they can fight her/her puppies. :mad: :mad:

I had some city dude offer me $5000 for Raustyk last year, he wanted her for fighting. :mad:
$5000 :eek: I told my mom I wouldnt sell Lily for even 10 million dollars.

Jessika
01-03-2006, 03:36 PM
Aw don't be so upset, take it as a compliment!!

Roxyluvsme13
01-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Aw don't be so upset, take it as a compliment!!
Lol! That's true. Haha. I wouldnt sell her for the world though :D

animal_rescue
01-03-2006, 03:56 PM

OMG! That's the same with Maggie, it drives me crazy I hate when I'm walking her and people stop in their cars to talk to me, it makes me feel very uncomfortable! Maggie's brother was actually stolen and then fault, Angie his owner, had signs up for him everywhere they called her and made her pay $75 to get him back and he was all torn up! Poor Roman :( It was so sad, he was rushed to the Vet. He's doing good now but we tried to introduce him to Maggie and he tried to fight her, so no new dogs around him.

buttercup132
01-03-2006, 04:00 PM
some people i tell ya...

dab_20
01-03-2006, 04:10 PM
It's very rude when people do that!! Don't they have common sense??

The first day I got Sam we took him to petco. Well, I was holding him and some lady and her husband came over and says "Is your springer puppy for sale? We breed springers and would love to buy him."
First off I told them he is a COCKER SPANIEL. and then i said if they were really breeders, for the right purpose, they should be able to tell the difference between springers and cockers!!!! and of course i said hes not for sale and that if he was i woulden't ever sell him to THEM. they looked angry because me, being a so called child, shoulden't be talking to them that way. well i bet i am smarter then them!! lol

IRescue452
01-03-2006, 04:38 PM
To think that you'd sell your baby to some shmo off the street. I'd be insulted too.

Muddy4paws
01-03-2006, 05:07 PM
personally i would take it as a compliment,obviously you know you wouldnt give her up so thats all that matters, you will always get stupid people who obviously arent too much of dog lovers if they think you will sell your pet for money.

areias
01-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Aww, I can see why that would make you upset-but like the others said, take it as a compliment. :)

I was riding my horse in a residential area once and some guys stopped and asked if my horse was for sale. And then offered me $2000 for her, to keep in their yard (it was pretty much a car lot) for one of their daughters. :rolleyes: Just because it's pretty, dosen't mean you need to have it.