View Full Version : Jack flash!

TopCat3
01-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Jack what beautiful colouring you have- like a fluorescent tropical fish! In that photo you look as if you would glow in the dark. So I will call you Flying Jack Flash (not Jumping Jack Flash) and wish you a happy day bathing in mummy's drinking water- maybe a little bath in champagne to celebrate? Enjoy! :)

RobiLee
01-03-2006, 05:14 AM
Hello, Jack! What a lovely little lovebird you are;). I got a giggle out of hearing how you like to keep those guinea pigs in line. Good for you! Someone needs to tell them when to quiet down. I hope you have a very special day and get lots of extra attention.

Congrats, Jack!

zarafa101
01-03-2006, 09:04 AM
What beautiful colors Jack has! Congratulations on POTD!

Stephanie

momoffuzzyfaces
01-03-2006, 12:00 PM
My! What stunning colors you have!
You are such a handsome fellow! ♥♥♥
What a treat to meet you cyberly today!
I hope you have a wonderful day with a treat or two in your honor!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Merry
01-03-2006, 02:29 PM
You are beautiful, and sound like such a character. I have always wanted a lovebird, and if I do get one someday I would love for him to be just like you. :)

tatsxxx11
01-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Oh, what a bright and beautiful love birdie you are, Jack Flash!:) I too had to laugh at how you "take charge" of the piggies! lol If you ever find yourself with some free time on your claws, fly on over, my wheekers Moon and Rosie could use a little "direction!";) What a joyful, beautiful creature you are, Jack! I hope you and the humans and your wheekers pals too, are enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, filled with lots of love, cuddles, oatmeal, rice and kettle corn!:D Congrats to you, precious Jack!!!:)

K9soul
01-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Hi there Jack! I sure have to agree wholeheartedly with everyone else, your colors are simply stunning! And don't you just have the sweetest expression on your little birdie face? :D I hear you are quite the conversationalist on the phone too, I'd love to be on the receiving end of that! What a wonderful friend, companion, and all around member of the family you are, sweet Jack. I hope today you have an EXTRA special day with all your favorite entrees! Congratulations Jack, on being our MOST beautiful and winsome Pet of the Day!

Jax
01-03-2006, 04:47 PM
What a Dutch beauty you are Jackie bird! Congrast to SWEET, BLUE JACK!! :) :D :)

chocolatepuppy
01-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Jack, what a gorgeous bird you are! I love your colors! Congratulations on being POTD! :D

nonie
01-05-2006, 12:11 AM
What a handsome fellow you are...and obviously in charge! Your colors are amazing and it sounds like you are quite the character. :) Hope you had some of your favorite treats and foods. May God bless you with good health and some more funny adventures. :D
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)