PDA

View Full Version : (Pics) Big Trouble in Little Kitty town...

Lachesis
04-07-2002, 06:20 PM
You would not believe it took us 2 hours to clean up!!! The little rascals got into my son's beanbag.... WHAT a mess....

Can you find at least 2 kitties???<br>
http://www.ublondes.net/Pics/040702/trouble.jpg

<p>
Can you see them now??<br>
http://www.ublondes.net/Pics/040702/mess.jpg
<p>

Look who likes to cause trouble...<br>
http://www.ublondes.net/Pics/040702/naughtypep.jpg
<p>

Good thing she's so darn cute...
http://www.ublondes.net/Pics/040702/naughtypep2.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
04-07-2002, 06:44 PM
OH, MY!
In the last picture, Pepper Ann looks so innocent! Like 'Honest, I didn't do this. A monster snuck in the house. I was protecting you!'
Great pictures.!:D

Lachesis
04-07-2002, 07:11 PM
:D isnt she just too funny!!!
They didnt think it was funny when I vacuumed up the mess :P and I think they are all mad at me now LOL

Pam
04-07-2002, 07:37 PM
They say a picture is worth 1,000 words. These pictures tell it all, and they really gave me a good laugh!!! My boys have never done anything quite that messy! Glad you have a good vacuum cleaner! ;)

sasvermont
04-07-2002, 07:42 PM
What a mess! I can't believe they created such a mess. Well, yes I can actually, having two young cats myself. Kittens can be terrors to say the least. You may want to confine them to a room before you go out the next time. Maybe a bathroom, where they can't do tooooo much damage. I hope they didn't eat the peanuts from the chair! I love the way the peanuts cling to the fur on the cats.... The cats must have been in heaven having this happen!

Don't ya just love em?

Lachesis
04-07-2002, 07:43 PM
We were home when this happened LOL and normally they dont get into much trouble. Apparently the bag had a rip and they found their way into it LOL

They must have had way too much fun, they are resting now (with lovely presents of those styrofoams on my bed)

yorkster
04-07-2002, 08:44 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D !!!
those are some of the funniest cat pics I have ever seen!
thanks for making my day!

Naughty kitties! :eek: :rolleyes:

I just love the 'innocent' looks on their faces....................:)

tuxluvr
04-07-2002, 09:06 PM
Oh, my, how funny! (Tell me they didn't get bad influence from the frat party string!!! :D:D:D:D :o:o )

Logan
04-07-2002, 09:20 PM
LOL!!!! I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, but that is too funny! The pictures are priceless!!!!! :D :D :D

sammi
04-07-2002, 09:43 PM
Those pictures are so funny!!!:D :D Esp. since they are your house! Can't help but laugh and they look so cute!:p

LoudLou
04-07-2002, 10:46 PM
OOOOOOOOH! Max, Milo and Pepper Ann!....NAWTEE KITTIES!!! You 3 are very cute though!
Garbonzo Bean once opened a bag of crafting Feathers and littered them throughout an entire two bed room apt. when he was a kitten...sorry no incriminating pictures were ever submitted in evidence.;)

Lachesis
04-07-2002, 10:49 PM
Yup I think it was the frat parties that got them riled up (felt they needed to hold their own *lol*), either that or they just fit in with the gang here @ COTD :D

Former User
04-08-2002, 01:55 AM
WOW!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: What a mess! Even beyond what our two can do!! I know it wasn't so funny to clean it, but I bet the cats were having the time of their lives!!I'm not sure even if I could have been mad, I would have been too busy laughing...

toughCookie
04-08-2002, 02:41 AM
[QUOTE]those are some of the funniest cat pics I have ever seen!

I agree! the pics really made me LAUGH!! I wonder what emma and louise have in store for me... they have been pretty good so far...hmm
thanks for posting the pics, it is what I needed tonight. you should send them into someplace, like animals funniest videos..they show funny pics on there too sometimes.I think I might send in the video of Muffin pummeling Cookie, and then she kicks/ pushes her off the chair with her back feet!! I wish there was a way to show that on here, it's hilarious...oh well.

04-08-2002, 02:49 AM
:rolleyes: oh , cats can be naughty he Rachel !!!!
My Sydney can be naughty too you know !! I do love cross-stich,
so now I am working on a tablecloth for my mom ... Yesterday , I forgot to put it in the drawer as we left to go to my sisters ; guess what he did with the strings of tread ..... Yep !! He had a GREAT afternoon !!!:mad: :mad:

Efrat
04-08-2002, 03:33 AM
oooohhhhhhhhhhh...

it's so funny to see it, but when I really think about it and try to imagine my cats doing the same with our beanbag - I'm scared! it'll be so much mess! :eek:

Thinking about this, maybe we shouldn't leave the beanbag out when we wre on vacation....;)

Ann
04-08-2002, 06:36 AM
Oh my God!!!! :eek:

It's funny though LOL, but I wouldn't want to clean that mess up >_<

I wonder how they managed to break the bean bags apart, I have those too but the cloth on the outside is really thick, and would be impossible to get through unless you are using a pair of scissors *gets mental image of cat's using scissors to cut up bean bags* LOL

Oh yeah, funny thread title :)

yumyum6970
04-08-2002, 06:42 AM
Oh that would have made me mad!

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

lynnestankard
04-08-2002, 08:23 AM
ROTFL :D :D :D

Oh my goodness Rachel those pics are THE best - so funny. Got a quick attack of hiccups 'cos I couldn't stop laughing!! Aren't they just the cutest furbabies?
(You can tell I didn't have to clear up the mess can't you?!!)

Lut - another cross stitcher - yeah. I've lost count of the amount of cottons I've lost for 'play purposes' - why is it always the colour I'm running short of?!:eek: :eek:

Lynne

Former User
04-08-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
ROTFL
- why is it always the colour I'm running short of?!:eek: :eek:
Lynne

LOL Lynne, I guess you just answered your own question...:D My mom used to have the same problem with my (RB) dog, he always went to get her cross stich works and...well, you can imagine:rolleyes:

Lachesis
04-08-2002, 10:05 AM
No the beanbag already had a hole.... LOL they just helped it along...

momoffuzzyfaces
04-08-2002, 11:05 AM
They get those cleaver little paws into everything. Chester found a tiny hole in the side of my mattress. He worked at it until he pulled lots of the stuffing out. He made the hole so big, he crawled into it. I was gone at the time. When I got home I was sure surprised to see my mattress looking at me. I now have a new mattress. Kids!

Gio
04-09-2002, 06:36 AM
Those pics are hilarious! :D :D :D :D

wolflady
04-09-2002, 05:45 PM
OMG! LOL LOL ROTFL! Logan's right! Those pics are priceless!! :D What a mess!! Talk about camoflauge (sp??) cat!! I really had a hard time seeing her in a couple of those pics! She really blends in with the carpet! How funny is THAT??
:eek:
I think we need some first uh...paw 'nawtee kat' stories from their point of view on this one! LOL LOL;)

tuxluvr
04-10-2002, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
They get those cleaver little paws into everything. Chester found a tiny hole in the side of my mattress. He worked at it until he pulled lots of the stuffing out. He made the hole so big, he crawled into it. I was gone at the time. When I got home I was sure surprised to see my mattress looking at me. I now have a new mattress. Kids!

I've heard of the walls having ears, but now it seems "the beds have eyes"....

I was picturing this event in my head - I've been laughing for days!

I think we do need some "cat's eye view" on this topic!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-10-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by tuxluvr
I've heard of the walls having ears, but now it seems "the beds have eyes"....

I wish I had my camera at the time. Chester is a black cat so all I saw at first were two yellow eyes gleaming out of a black hole at me. I couldn't imagine what had crawled in there and wasn't too keen on checking it out. Then he poked his head out and I swear he grinned at me like he thought he had done something cute! :eek: :D

jennifert
04-10-2002, 11:35 AM
That made me laugh too! I just picture the mattress staring at you!!! LOL!!! :D