PDA

View Full Version : went checking out boarding catteries.....

carole
01-02-2006, 07:10 PM
Since it is holiday time here and hubby is off work we decided to go around the area and check out all the boarding catterys, I am glad i did because honestly some i would never put my cat in, the one that is so handy to me is the worst, IMO it should be shut down , it is horrible, Melissa was going to work there but decided to stick with the paper round, it is very run down, one claims to be five star, whatever only 3 in my book.

After i have finished my cat rescuing i feel like having a wee break for a few days away, it has been three long years since we had a holiday of any kind, and i have never boarded Lexie, I am so not wanting to, but i know i have to and once i have i will be ok.

My original cattery is still good , but i was looking for something that had individual outdoor pens, which i found, at 17 dollars a day for two cats, we have one on either side of town, so if we are going north we can choose that one and south the other.

My secret wish is to oneday own a very small unique luxury cattery of my own, as there is nothing along those lines in my city.

I cannot post any links to the cattery's as they don't have websites, something mine would have for sure, but if you have a favourite boarding place or know of something different or unique please do post it. CHEERS. :)