PDA

View Full Version : My lovely Inka

momcat
01-02-2006, 06:39 PM
My dearest Inka, I'm sorry for not writing to you sooner. There was something wrong with our computer but it's all better now. Did you have a nice Christmas? I hope you got lots of great new toys to play with and had some tasty treats too! I got some nice toys, my favorite is a kitty wand from my puppy pal Murphy. Then there was all that wrapping paper all over the house. It sure was fun chasing it and playing with it. I did think of you and kept asking Meowmie when the computer would come home from the computer hospital. For New Year's Eve Meowmie, Soncat, and I watched the movie Madagascar. It was very good. How are Maya and Zazou? Did they have a nice Christmas too? Well, my lovely Inka, it's time to go once again. Maybe we should get our Meowmies to talk to each other about getting us together very soon? I wish you, your sisters, and your Meowmie a very Happy New Year!!! I hope to hear from you soon. Till then, I'll see you in my dreams.

Kisses and snuggles,
Your Groucho

catmandu
01-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Hi Groucho.
This Is Jjj3,and I Know What You Are Going Through Having Your Sweetheart Thousands Of Miles Away.
I Always Feel Better After A Whiskas Temptation,myself.
Jjj3 Loves Hh Lady Edwina Rose.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Oh my dear Groucho!!
My meowmie only discovered this thread a moment ago.... . I thought you had forgotten all about me, and now I see you did not!! She isn't on PT very much, as her back is hurting to much.
Oh my darling, I missed you so very much!! We had a great Christmas; we all got extra wet food, lots of treats, and several toys! Zazou got 6 orange ping-pong balls to play hockey with. Maya welcomed her new blanket. And I got a very special toy. I don't know its name. It is round, and there is a mouse running around all the time. I still haven't been able to catch it :rolleyes: .
On New Years' Eve, it was very busy here. Zazou was so scared that she went into hiding untill all the guests were gone :eek: . I didn't mind the fuss, as long as they played with me and gave me yummie treats ;) !!
Did you get lots of pressies my dear?? I hope we can save enough of cat-pocket-money to buy us a plane ticket one day!! I would just LOVE to kiss you on your cute nose, my prince!!

LOVE

INKA

ps. I will add 2 pics of me, for your eyes only ;)

Laura's Babies
01-05-2006, 05:22 PM
Ahhhhhh! Such a wonderful romance. YOu two love cat-birds are just going to have to meet and possiably get together and have a cat wedding.

momcat
01-05-2006, 07:43 PM
My dearest Inka, It was so nice to hear from you! How could I EVER forget about you?!? I'm so sorry to hear that your Meowmie doesn't feel well. But I know you're taking very excellent care of her. Would you give her some feel better headbumpies, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses from me? I'm so happy that you and your sisters had nice holidays. I got a present that's weird but lots of fun... catnip bubbles!!! It's a bottle with a stick thing inside. When Meowmie blows on the stick thing bubbles go all over the room and there's catnip in them. Have you ever heard of such a thing? I'm saving some just for you. Soncat got his grades from college on Saturday. He got A's in both of his classes and his overall grade point average is 3.93 with a 4.0 being the highest grade. Meowmie is so proud of him. I am too. Well. once again I must go and see what Meowmie and Soncat are doing. Our hoomins get into the darndest things when we're not looking. I hope your Meowmie feels better very soon. Please don't ever think I forgot about you, my sweet Inka. I'll write to you again very soon. I'll see you in my dreams.....

Snuggles and kitty kisses,
Your Groucho

PS: Your pictures are very beautiful just like you. Thank you so much!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-06-2006, 02:34 AM
Your pictures are very beautiful just like you.

Awwwwww you made me blush :o http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20137%20love.gif