PDA

View Full Version : But he won't be allowed inside!! ..... Oh really!!

Randi
01-02-2006, 09:51 AM
I have an older sister who lives with her husband, way out of Copenhagen. They’ve always loved birds, and have put several feeders up for the various kinds.

There’s a big wild garden behind their house, and behind that, another garden. It’s a pretty quiet area, with almost no traffic.

Now, the last few years, this orange tabby has visited on a more and more frequent basis, and everytime we meet, they’re telling me new stories about what this cat has been up to. :)

Only last year, I remember them saying: Oh, he’s so sweet, he likes to come and cuddle and play, and he does this, that and the other - but, he’s NOT coming into our house!! (He does belongs to a family nearby, and has a catflap)

The other day, when we spoke on the phone, my sister said .... recently, he has been sleeping on the couch all day, and this morning, in an exited tone, he was sleeping between us in the bed. Has he got them wrapped around his little paws! :D :D

They have sent a few pictures from time to time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Diverse/Billeder-af-genboens-kat.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Diverse/118-1827_IMGKatten.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-02-2006, 10:07 AM
What a gorgeous orangie, Randi!! I understand why "him who wasn't supposed to come inside" has found his place in their hearts and couch!! :)

ps. Has Fister seen pics of this "intruder" :confused: ;)

gini
01-02-2006, 10:44 AM
When an animal wants to be with YOU - INSIDE..........how could you ever turn them away? I think that is one of the highest compliments you could receive.

My "heart cat" Magic wasn't allowed in the house either (by my husband) but he made every possible attempt to get into our house any way that he could find. He was clearly telling us that he was going to live with us and that was that.

Randi, no wonder your sister is thrilled - who wouldn't be when a beautiful orange boy wants to share her pillow?

Miss Z
01-02-2006, 11:03 AM
I can see why they've taken him in, who could refuse him;) :D !!!! What a cute cat:)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-02-2006, 11:04 AM
:D Looks like he's picked them for his family so they might as well give up and enjoy!!!! :D

jenluckenbach
01-02-2006, 11:15 AM
He is an UTTERLY handsome fellow. :D :D

catmandu
01-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Dont the other People wonder where he is?
I know taht if Michael was missing for that length of time,I would be seraching for his little Orange Face.

kimlovescats
01-02-2006, 12:19 PM
He's a real cutie pie! Sounds like he knows exactly what he's doing ... keeping two homes! ;)

Edwina's Secretary
01-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Ah yes.....the won't be allowed on the bed Been there, done that....right Edwina? ;) ;)

Have they bestowed a name yet???

Randi
01-02-2006, 12:39 PM
They say he's not theirs, but who are they to decide! :D He has a brother - I can't remember either of the names. Chip and Chap or something like that.

I too was wondering about the family who own him. They're at work during the day, so I suppose he gets bored and go visit my sister.

I'll be awaiting anxiously what happens. I'm of course hoping that they'll be able to look after Fister when I go on vacation. ;) Still, I think he'd escape, so ....

Pam
01-02-2006, 12:51 PM
What a handsome boy! ;) He has definitely got the best of both worlds - if he tires of the food and service at one home he can then head on over to the other! :p I would find it impossible to keep him outside. :)

Barbara
01-02-2006, 01:17 PM
Another smart kitty- who looks deeper in the heart of humans than they themselves do :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-02-2006, 02:57 PM
He sure is handsome. I wouldn't be able to resist him letting him in either. :)

momcat
01-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Such a beautiful orangie! He looks so content and settled in. What a lucky little fellow to have two homes to call his own! Even though he looks very well cared for, I can't help but hope he's not going to your sister to get away from mistreatment.

rg_girlca
01-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Oh gosh, who could resist that handsome orangie fellow.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-03-2006, 01:41 PM
:D
Hmmm....orangies seem to be attracted to your family, Randi. :D

Uabassoon
01-03-2006, 10:39 PM
I LOVE his coloring, he's so beautiful. I can't see how anyone could resist that beautiful boy :D

Sonia59
01-04-2006, 03:33 AM
I think this is one of the reasons why I love cats :D They know perfectly how to touch human heart, how to find the best place for themselves and to make slaves of their favorite humans... :D

This bootsie one is, in addition, very gorgeous! :)

Killearn Kitties
01-04-2006, 08:41 AM
He is gorgeous, Randi! Who could resist him? We are powerless in the presence of such perfection. :D

Randi
01-31-2006, 02:23 PM
He won't let them sleep late in the mornings, this was one early morning. Of course they got out of bed and let him in. He jumps right up and makes himself comfy. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Diverse/118-1823_IMGKatten.jpg

Edwina's Secretary
01-31-2006, 02:44 PM
That is a very determined kitty! I think he better be let in right away!

So you think he is a bigamist kitty.... one with two families?

catlover4ever
01-31-2006, 03:14 PM
What a cutie!!! Kitty could stay in my house anyday!! :)

AlleyCat
01-31-2006, 03:20 PM
Oh, he is such a gorgeous kitty! Who could resist a cute orangie like him ?? I'd keep him in my house any day ! :)

Donnaj4962
01-31-2006, 04:20 PM
I just love that last picture of him at the door! He KNOWS where he wants to be! LET ME IN! What a sweet little one. :D

smokey the elder
01-31-2006, 04:43 PM
Someone's making himself at home!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-31-2006, 04:50 PM
Funny how some cats insist on coming in and others (no names mentioned, but he's the "he" part of the E's) insist on going out! ;) :rolleyes: :D

He sure is adorable and I can see how they can't resist him. :D

Don Juan's mom
01-31-2006, 05:19 PM
This reminds me of a children's book I saw in Purrsnickety, a cat gift shop in Los Gatos. (The dog half is called Bow Wowser.) "Six-Dinner Sid" is about a cat who manages to get six different families in the same block to feed him. (He also gets six different names, six different purrsonalities and, unfortunately, six visits to the vet.)

Liz

Rie Rie
01-31-2006, 05:49 PM
That is one smart kitty, he knows exactly what he's doing. Wait till he shows up with his luggage in paw.

Uniqueviking
02-01-2006, 02:38 AM
Has he got them wrapped around his little paws!

They just always do, don't they...there's no resisting (I think it's a conspiracy for world domination by the Divine Secret Order of Felines on Earth) :D

He's a beautiful boy :)

orangemm
02-01-2006, 04:27 AM
He can come knock on my door anytime! What a gorgeous boy!

Laura's Babies
02-01-2006, 05:49 AM
He has picked his own cat sitter. While his people are away, he wants a "stay at home Mom" so he found one. These babies are not stupid and they know how to find a good place to "live" or just hang out! He is so cute and that picture of him at the door is priceless!!!