PDA

View Full Version : Sprinter

nonie
01-02-2006, 07:34 AM
Congrats on being our special POTD! You are just adorable...and that face...oh, my...you can melt anyone's heart! Just darling. I love your colors
and your nose is too cute! :) Sounds like your human gave you the perfect name. It's obvious you are getting your daily exercise...lots of energy inside a tiny little body. :D It is an honor to meet you this morning. May God bless you with good health and lots of bunny adventures. I just can't get over how precious you look!
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-02-2006, 11:17 AM
How adorable you are!
Your sweet picture sure made me smile today! :D
I'm so glad you have a loving family and wonderful home now!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Jax
01-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Awww, what a most adooorable bunny you are Sprinter! Your colors are sooo cool and your little sweet face is amazingly cute! Congrats to PRETTY SPRINTER!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
01-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi there Sprinter! What a beautiful bunny baby you are! Awww, such a sweet and shy expression! You have the softest, most loving eyes, Sprinter!:) And what a rags to riches tale is yours! From the confines of a shelter, a mere whisp of the bunny that you are today, to one beautiful, healthy, bouncing boy:D Amazing what a little good food a lot of good loving can do to mend the body and soul!:) I'm so happy you and your family found each other, Sprinter! You certainly have brought an abundance of joy and happiness to their lives! Congratulations to our most precious and deserving Pet of the Day, SPRINTER!:) Hope you're having a hopping good day, celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart! And I hope you and your family know many, many more wonderful, love filled years together!:) Make sure your Mom gives you some extra treats for me!

Merry
01-02-2006, 03:22 PM
You are gorgeous, Sprinter. Congratulations on being pet of the day!

chocolatepuppy
01-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Sprinter, you're so cute! Thank goodness you ended up in such a good home. Congratulations on POTD! :)