PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry Mom

Craftlady
01-02-2006, 05:07 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Craftlady/Kids/cindy1228.jpg
This adorable little one caused some real stir at our house yesterday. She managed to cause a big bag of instant potatoe flakes to spill all over the floor and into a kitchen drawer. I instantly started to clean up things taking all object (I thought) out of the drawer with about 4 cups of flakes in it. Dumping the flakes into the sink with garbage disposal running. Well, there was 2 small screws in drawer and one got stuck. After working on it for 45 mins to hour still no working disposal. We will find out today how much it will cost for someone to come out and take it apart.

Then this adorable little one decides to climb in the opening of the drawer and trys to get out via the back of the cabinets. I see 2 drawers being shoved open from the back. Yep, thats our little gal trying to get out.

Cindy spent 1 hr in "time out" our bedroom. She knew mom wasnt happy. She had company because Eleanor was in our room sleeping on the bed already. The rest of the evening Cindy was using her charm on mom to kiss up and make up. :D

Murphys Law was at our house yesterday. I had trouble with pork roast, wine bottle and Cindy's adventures. Never a dull moment at our house. LOL

jenluckenbach
01-02-2006, 05:30 AM
NAW-TEE Cindy. You should not start off the new year in trouble. :p
But you do look rather innocent laying there. :D

Miss Z
01-02-2006, 06:09 AM
NAW-TEE Cindy. You should not start off the new year in trouble. :p
But you do look rather innocent laying there. :D

Yes, you're right jenluchenbach, she has innocence written all over her. Quite the mistress of disguise!!! You can never stay mad at cats for long though;)

orangemm
01-02-2006, 06:15 AM
I'm sure she is quite repentant for her misdeeds! It must have been contagious; yesterday morning we noticed Binky hanging around the door to the garage in our kitchen. He kept meowing and looking at it. I opened it an inch or two and who comes meandering in but Archy?! Hanging out in the garage is not allowed and he knew it.

Later on he did the EXACT same thing, only his pawpie admonished him severely.

Maybe it's something to do with New Years day? Some kind of "bad cat" syndrome???? :D :D

(I have one of those drawers with EVERYTHING in it!)

catnapper
01-02-2006, 09:23 AM
I don't want to laugh at your plight, but *snicker* *giggle*

I can all too easily imagine the same thing occuring here with the offending feline incredibly sorry for the remainder of the night. Of course, who would remain mad at any of them? Certainly not I!

Corinna
01-02-2006, 09:40 AM
It must be something in the air my 2 decided the neighbor hood stray was not to be on the porch and tried to growl at it through the window. But of course we had to try to chew up the blinds.

Craftlady
01-02-2006, 09:41 AM
The drawer that was dumped on had mixers etc in it. The pair of screws were from the old drawer handles. I havent gotten new ones nor put old ones back. So this set was still in there thus got dumped in the sink.

Roto Rooter is coming out today to give us an estimate. I'm betting they have to take the disposal out to get to the screw. If it's to costly, I will have to be without one for awhile :(

rkidsrcats
01-02-2006, 11:28 AM
UhOh...spaghettiOs! Or rather... "potato flakes"!

Cindy couldn't possibly have caused all that ruckus. She's innocent! :o :o

catmandu
01-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Maybe Spunky Angel,who is fond of Potatoes was visiting,and they wanted to whip him up a batch.

kimlovescats
01-02-2006, 12:59 PM
OOPS, sowwy mommy! I really didn't MEAN to cause such trouble ... HONEST!!!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-02-2006, 02:47 PM
What a nawtee little girl but she looks so innocent in this picture so you I bet you couldn't stay mad at her for very long. :) Whenever one of my furkids gets into mischief, I get mad at first and then I usually start laughing but I'm never mad at them for very long. I love them too much. ;)

Craftlady
01-02-2006, 03:34 PM
All professional plumbers wanted almost $300 to install a new disposal. Our neighbor is going to install it for $100 all we have to do it go to Lowes or Home Depot and buy it. So for a week I will be without a disposal :(
Saving loads of $$$$$$.

rg_girlca
01-02-2006, 04:18 PM
Oh Cindy, you look too sweet and innocent to have been so nawtee. I say it was the work of that darn "DUCK" again.

Glad you were able to save $$$$ on the disposal. :)

kittylover4ever
01-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Awwwwwwww, how can anyone be mad at that cutie!!?? :)