PDA

View Full Version : Joey

jackiesdaisy1935
04-07-2002, 09:50 AM
Joiey, I love that photo I prefer to think you are laughing there instead of hee hawing. lol Don't you have a wonderful family to take you home and now you have a best friend to pal around with, that is when he is not out for a ride with his companion.
I think you found a wonderful forever home and I know you will repay your family with love and respect. Congratulations dear sweet, handsome Joey, our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you will get some extra hay on your very special day.
Jackie

zippy-kat
04-07-2002, 12:41 PM
Hey there you beautiful guy! What a great face to wake up to!

So glad you were rescued & made a wonderful paddock friend!

Congrats on your big day of fame!!!

tatsxxx11
04-07-2002, 04:38 PM
Dear Joey! What a beautiful boy you are!!!! Your gorgeous, laughing face is a sight to behold! How wonderful that you were rescued from that petting farm!!! Now you not only have a very loving and caring human family, but a very special 4 legged forever friend as well! Hoss and Joey, best buds!!:) May you, Hoss and your very special humans know many, many happy and healthy years together! Thanks for brightening my day, sweet, sweet Joey! Congratulations to Joey, Pet of the Day!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-07-2002, 05:16 PM
Joey what a sweet face you have. I'm so glad you found a wonderful forever home and best pal too. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.:)

lizbud
04-07-2002, 07:22 PM
HI THERE JOEY

What a pleasure to meet you today. I'm so happy
that you to found a loving family to share your life.
You & Hoss sound like great pals. Congratulations on
being honored today Joey as our PET OF THE DAY !!!

Love your picture Sweetie !!!

Logan
04-07-2002, 10:58 PM
What a great picture of you, Joey!!! I'm so glad you have learned to vocalize and let people know what you want!!!! What a life you have now.......in the lap of luxury.

Best wishes to you for a long, happy and healthy life!!! :D Congratulations on being our wonderful Pet of the Day!!!! :D