PDA

View Full Version : Guess who got the title of COTM......

carole
01-02-2006, 02:00 AM
Lexie and I just wanted to thank all our wonderful PT supporters for helping her make it to COTM at www.felineparadise, we could not have done it without you all, THANK you from me and PURRING thank you from Lexie, pity they got her name wrong she is down as Lex hmm indeed sounds like a boy's name. LOL :D

Killearn Kitties
01-02-2006, 04:34 AM
Congratulations Lexie!! You deserve it sweetie. :D

davidpizzica
01-02-2006, 04:47 AM
Congratulations, Carole and Lexie! Glad to see lexie as COTM. BTW, Carole I'm on Feline Paradise also!

Karen
01-02-2006, 07:29 AM
The little girl next door is often called Lex, as well as Lexie, and she's definitely a girl, too - don;t you worry, Lexie sweetie! Congratulations! Glad we could help!

Felix
01-02-2006, 07:57 AM
Woohoo! you go girl,its your time to shine.Congrats :D

RobiLee
01-02-2006, 09:28 AM
Congrats, Lexie! Way to go!

Flatcoatluver
01-02-2006, 02:14 PM
yeahs!!! good job to a beutiful lexie!!!!!!!! yeahs!!!!!

carole
01-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Apparently they are going to send us a commerative badge as well, kewl huh, you know i donot like that website very much, it does not have the warmth and caring that PT does, and David did you notice that? from some of the posts you have to wonder if they are really true animal lovers, I hardly ever go there, PT is the place for me and gets ten out of ten everytime in my books.

davidpizzica
01-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Apparently they are going to send us a commerative badge as well, kewl huh, you know i donot like that website very much, it does not have the warmth and caring that PT does, and David did you notice that? from some of the posts you have to wonder if they are really true animal lovers, I hardly ever go there, PT is the place for me and gets ten out of ten everytime in my books.
Carole, you're right. I kind of feel like an outsider over there. I received maybe three responses to my introduction which I was disappointed in, while at PT, a new member gets usually a couple of pages! I answered your introduction over there and you didn't get much response, either. PT, to me is much more like family!

animal_rescue
01-02-2006, 08:34 PM
Congrats Lexie!