PDA

View Full Version : What A Buffet For The Pet Angels!

catmandu
01-01-2006, 06:23 PM
22 Dollars,but Well Worth It As They Ahd Crab Legs,shrimps,beef Roasts,beef Ribs And Chicken Terryaki.
The Pet Angels Had A Wonderful Time And We Ate Too Much,and Were There For Almost Two Hours.
The Pet Angels Want To Let Everyone Know That Thier Companions Left With Kitty,and Doggy Bags For Thier Guardians.
The Porchies All Got Some Roast Beef As Did Tubby2.
The Kittens Oddly Didnt Care Fot It At All.
And A Good Time Was Had By All.

kb2yjx
01-01-2006, 06:46 PM
HI Gary!! So that was the wonderful smell I got a wif of earlier today!! I am glad a good time was had by all!!

furrykidsmother
01-02-2006, 10:02 AM
So glad everyone enjoyed such a wonderful feast!

Lightning SuperCat
01-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Lightning was so stuffed and tired when he got home! He was asleep the rest of the day! He says thanks!! :D

catmandu
01-02-2006, 11:56 AM
We hope that Lightning enjoyed himself,as he certainly lived up to his nickname when he was racing around the Sea Food Table.
And he was nice making sure that the Kittens and Senior Cats got to the Good Stuff.
We love Lightning SuperCat.

kimlovescats
01-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Wow, what a feast!!!! Glad everyone had a wonderful time! :)

rg_girlca
01-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Boy that was some fantastic feast the kitties had Gary. :)

I hope my boys behaved themselves. They all came back will full tummies and went straight to bed with big smiles on their faces. :D

momcat
01-02-2006, 03:49 PM
No question about it... the Found Cats sure know how to plan and host a gala party. Sounds like everyone in attendance had a wonderful time!!! Have they ever considered a side line of catering and party planning? A very Happy New Year to one and all!!!!!