PDA

View Full Version : My 24hr Chili = no meal for me

king2005
01-01-2006, 04:10 PM
I started making a Chili 24hrs ago, because our new years guest had become ill & I had lots of veggies. Well I picked up some Cayanne spice cause the guys wanted the chili a we bit spicier but not too spicy as my gut cannot handle it at all (to the point of making me cry & shake in pain).

So a few mins ago I filled up 3 large bowls & we all took a bite. Rob & Tom said YUM, I said yay & dumped my chili back into the crockpot :( After 5 mins of slowly eating the chili Rob is sweating & Tom is talking funny.. They both LOVE it tho, so I guess thats all that matters.

I'm cooking myself a huge batch of french fries, thats my fav food YUM!

lvpets2002
01-01-2006, 04:16 PM
:p How so funny = for one I dont cook for 24hr & would reach for Wolfbrand first & for two if I am to endore Cayanne then I had better be in a boat in the middle of a lot of water :o ..

king2005
01-01-2006, 04:19 PM
:p How so funny = for one I dont cook for 24hr & would reach for Wolfbrand first & for two if I am to endore Cayanne then I had better be in a boat in the middle of a lot of water :o ..

I've never had Cayanne before, I didn't think it would be that bed if I only used a little in a huge pot.

Ok, I cannot take credit for the 14hrs, cause all I had to do was turn on the crockpot, fill it & walk away hehehe