PDA

View Full Version : Chirruppy Chippy

TopCat3
01-01-2006, 01:58 AM
What a sweet little bird you are. You had a horrid start in life. I hope your lovely Mummy reported that nasty lady with the garage. Be chirruppy and cheerful always! :)

chocolatepuppy
01-01-2006, 06:16 AM
Happy New Year Chippy! You're very pretty and I'm glad you have a good home now. Congratulations on being POTD! :D

nonie
01-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Congrats on being our special New Year POTD! You are just gorgeous! :) I'm so sorry you had a bad start in life...sounds like a bird mill that needs to go out of business. So sad. I'm glad you are now in your forever home where you are well cared for and loved. Please, please don't escape anymore...Tell your Mom/Daddy to get some locks!! Your colors are amazing...May God bless you with good health and lots of indoor adventures.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-01-2006, 11:24 AM
What a lovely girl you are!
How could anyone treat you so badly?
I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home and family now, sweetie.
What a treat to see your happy picture today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day too! :D

Jax
01-01-2006, 02:28 PM
What a sweet and pretty little birdy! I too hope your bird mill was reported swiftly! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL CHIPPY!! :) :D :)

RobiLee
01-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Hello, Chippy! What a pretty tiel you are. I'm sure lots of folks here are going to enjoy meeting you. We have lots of tiel lovers here. Sounds like you have found yourself a very loving home and I'm so happy for you.

Congrats Chippy! Have a great day!

tatsxxx11
01-01-2006, 04:47 PM
Hi there beautiful Chippy! I'm tempted to say hi neighbor, as someone very near and dear to my heart lives in NSW!:) Oh, Queensland is such a lovely setting for a 'tiel to call home! Of course, it's your forever family who makes your life as special and fulfilling as it is! I can't imagine the selfishness that could drive a person to breed so many creatures in such deplorable conditions!:( Thank goodness your family came to your rescue, Chippy! You know, they say some of our greatest treasures in life are unearthed in the most unlikeliest of places! And for for sure, your family found a true gem of a feathered friend in you!:) Bless them for giving such a deserving creature a chance at a happy life!

Congratulations on your well earned Pet of the Day honors, Chippy! I hope you and your proud peeps enjoyed an extra special and fun filled day, celebrating the New Year and your day in the Pet Talk spotlight!:)
Hoping too, that you and your family, human and feathered, remain safe from the fires burning in Australia...no flying off now, Chippy!