PDA

View Full Version : would love a ginger cat

ilovecats
12-31-2005, 11:02 AM
Hi i was wondering if theres anyone out there who has or knows of a ginger cat/kitten that needs a new home........ i have 2 cats both male and a small yorkshire female.... plus 3 children.

I want a ginger cat to complete my household which has lots of love to offer i had my other cats through a simular site to this so i thought id try again..
thanks
Debi.

p.s im in the Hertfordshire England (Hitchin sg5 area)

Felix
12-31-2005, 11:28 AM
I hope you find the addition to your family soon!

catnapper
12-31-2005, 12:14 PM
I know of lots of ginger cats in the US, but none in Engalnd. You shold be able to locate one at your local RSPCA.

ilovecats
12-31-2005, 12:18 PM
Im trying but they all seem to go.
But hey ill keep trying till i get one or two or three, my partner said our house will soon be over run by cats but i dont care we love them :D hehe
thanks
Debi.

catmandu
12-31-2005, 05:40 PM
Youcould call the shelters and we are sure that one day,a Ginger that needs a fine Furr Ever Home will show up,looking for someone to love her.

Miss Z
12-31-2005, 05:44 PM
I'm in Lancashire, and i don't know if they do this in Hertfordshire, but in your vets, do they have adverts of cats taken in that need rehoming? At my vets they have a 'bachelor board', and there was a fine looking ginger gentleman called Dustin on there once. It's good to rescue a cat that might have had a previously unhappy life.

ilovecats
01-01-2006, 05:27 AM
Im new to Hertfordshire only moved in a month ago so im going to venture to my local vets the 21st jan to get my two cats done so ill look then, thanks for your replies
Debi.