PDA

View Full Version : Golden pup update

xParisx
12-31-2005, 09:12 AM
You might not remember, but a while back, about a month ago, I was supposed to be getting a golden retriver pup. But it fell througth as the puppy got an eye infection that didnt clear. :( The breeder kept the puppy. Anyway, my dad rang another breeder about a week before x-mas, who's golden bitch had just had a litter of 10 puppies that week. She was very nice and asked us to ring again after the new year.
So I just thought to keep you all updated.

I hope everything turns out ok this time, my mum beleives that everything happens for a reason, and somehow we are supposed to get a puppy from this new litter. x ;)

Alysser
12-31-2005, 09:32 AM
That's great! I hope you get the puppy:)

xParisx
12-31-2005, 01:36 PM
That's great! I hope you get the puppy:)
Thanks. x :)

tatsxxx11
12-31-2005, 05:27 PM
Awww. Sorry you weren't able to welcome home your furry bundle this year. Hope the little one's eye clears and enjoys a happy life and hopefully, you'll be covered in golden puppy breath and fur very soon!:)
Sandra~

buttercup132
12-31-2005, 05:43 PM
i remember that, im sorry you didint get the pup but im alos glad your getting a new one.

is the puppy stilll alive?

CathyBogart
12-31-2005, 05:47 PM
That's great, I hope everything works out!

xParisx
12-31-2005, 09:21 PM
i remember that, im sorry you didint get the pup but im alos glad your getting a new one.

is the puppy stilll alive?
yes he's perfectly fine apart from the eye, but the breeder thought it was best to keep him. x