PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle Lovers!

kimboe
12-31-2005, 12:14 AM
This is a cool puzzle!
If you like puzzles this one is very interesting!

You have to put the items in order, Each items does an action. After it will all come together!
Hint* start with man!

http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/cube/index.html

Miss Z
12-31-2005, 06:28 AM
That's a good puzzle!

Felix
12-31-2005, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the puzzle link :D

kimboe
12-31-2005, 02:34 PM
yeah, it's pretty cool!

rosethecopycat
12-31-2005, 08:34 PM
Wish I knew what that was about.
:confused:

Uabassoon
12-31-2005, 08:44 PM
I have no clue what's going on! Now I have to figure it out.

Cookiebaker
12-31-2005, 11:04 PM
I have no clue what's going on! Now I have to figure it out.

If you figure it out, please let me know. I love puzzles, but this looks totally random to me. :confused:

Miss Z
01-01-2006, 05:27 AM
I think you're supposed to build a sort of little environment for the people. When you choose one thing, you have to think logically for the next thing, like if the man has just dug a big hole in the ground, then you put water in it to make a well. I admit when i first saw it i didn't know what was going on, but i got it in the end;)

kimboe
01-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Each items does a specific action and you have to figure out what order the items should go in. THey also level up in the process to make the lil men do something.

Another hint?

dukedogsmom
01-01-2006, 11:24 PM
Ok, I've been trying to figure this out for a few hours now. I've gotten pretty close but haven't had success yet. It's cute but I'm wondering if I'll ever discover the correct order.

jenluckenbach
01-02-2006, 11:00 AM
EXCELLENT!!!

Very addicting. And I finally got it! (been working on it all morning.)

Thanks for the link! :D :D

dukedogsmom
01-02-2006, 07:02 PM
So, can someone pm me with the correct order please? I worked half the night on it. We came mighty close at work but didn't quite get it.

CagneyDog
01-02-2006, 07:23 PM
What are you trying to do?

jenluckenbach
01-02-2006, 07:39 PM
Let's see if I can explain what is happening.

every time you place an item, an action occurs. the action of the "men" is always the same.....unless you place an item out of order.

each item, after it is placed, will change each time a new item is placed.

Some items only change only 1 or 2 times no matter how early you place them. some items change more often. Those are the items you need to place first, and you will find this out through trial and error.

When you are through placing the items your "score" will come up. The items that got MAX were placed soon enough to make all of its potential changes. They all need to say MAX in order to win.....and when you do win, you WILL know it.

Now I need to go back and see if I can recreate the win. :rolleyes:

kimboe
01-02-2006, 10:11 PM
I'm Sorry if i did not explain it very well!
But jenluckenbach said exactly what i meant.....

Let's see if I can explain what is happening.

every time you place an item, an action occurs. the action of the "men" is always the same.....unless you place an item out of order.

each item, after it is placed, will change each time a new item is placed.

Some items only change only 1 or 2 times no matter how early you place them. some items change more often. Those are the items you need to place first, and you will find this out through trial and error.

When you are through placing the items your "score" will come up. The items that got MAX were placed soon enough to make all of its potential changes. They all need to say MAX in order to win.....and when you do win, you WILL know it.

Now I need to go back and see if I can recreate the win

Uabassoon
01-02-2006, 10:22 PM
I figured it out once and now I can't get it again. Kimboe do you know the order? If so can you PM it to me.

zippy-kat
01-02-2006, 11:23 PM
I can get everything but the tube and the ball to max... *frustrated*

This is going to drive me nuts! lol

jenluckenbach
01-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Did anyone try any of the others?? I did the next one, GROW RPG. I am going to try the next one now.

kimboe
01-04-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm just starting Grow ver.3
i haven't made it far on that one......Still trying to figure it out! :rolleyes: