PDA

View Full Version : TigerDirect.com???

christa
12-30-2005, 10:41 PM
Just wondering if anyone has ever bought anything from TigetDirect.com? They have good prices. I am looking for a flat panel monitor, and they have a few that I'm interested in.

Alysser
12-30-2005, 11:49 PM
:p Mmm, never heard of it. But by looking at the site they do have good prices.

Lady's Human
12-31-2005, 12:06 AM
I've purchased parts from them, as have many of the people I work with, never had any issues with them.

DJFyrewolf36
12-31-2005, 12:08 AM
Tigerdirect is a great site! Thier pricies are pretty much unbeatable. We assembled our current computer and my parents computer from them. I highly reccomend them. The only problem Ive ever encountered is that sometimes parts go on back order and they don't tell you, and they'll ship one part at a time if that happens. :p

Felix
12-31-2005, 08:54 AM
I dont usually order off the internet,never got into it i guess.

christa
12-31-2005, 10:39 AM
Okay, here we go . . .

I have an office with 2 computers set up. One is updated to a flat panel and I have been wanting to update the other. I ordered the smallest one they had since my other desk has such a small area. My old monitor is sooooooo HUGE!!! I hate it! Plus I think it's about to burn up. I swear I can hear it sizzling sometimes. At first I thought it was the computer, but I really think it is the monitor.

Says it should be here next week.

Fingers crossed! :D

BTW, I ordered it THROUGH Amazon but it's coming from TigerDirect.

RedHedd
12-31-2005, 10:59 AM
I LOVE TigerDirect and usually check there first when looking for electronics. They have the best prices and the quality is equal to what you would find at the local computer super stores. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

christa
12-31-2005, 12:40 PM
I LOVE TigerDirect and usually check there first when looking for electronics. They have the best prices and the quality is equal to what you would find at the local computer super stores. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

AWESOME! Very good to know! Wish I would have checked there before I went on a shopping spree yesterday for everything else I bought (printer & storage devices) Now I know! I can't wait to get my little monitor!!!