PDA

View Full Version : Im in love AGAIN

Kfamr
04-06-2002, 08:45 PM
ok this time this dog sounds PERFECT. I mean Peppy was awesome but i wasnt too sure how Sim would like how hyper Peppy was. So i was looking on the SPCA website and saw Roxy. Here is what it says about here and attached is a picture! I love her! hopefully i can go and see her tommorow.

Hi, my name is ROXY. I am a female Shepherd mix. I'm three years old. The good folks at the SPCA rescued me. As you can see by my smile and happy disposition, I truly believe a wonderful family is out there somewhere-waiting to take me home. Given the chance, I will be a loyal companion for the rest of my life. My SPCA friends tell me I'm a quick learner. I'm already housebroken. I can sit and shake, and I walk nice on a leash too. I would like a fenced yard for exercise. My gentle personality is great with children and other family pets. Oh, did I mention I come with free obedience classes? Please come to the SPCA to see me. Remember my name is ROXY and I want to go home with you.

Cincy'sMom
04-06-2002, 08:52 PM
She is very cute!!! Hope things go well when you go to meet her! She does sound perfect!:)

aly
04-06-2002, 09:04 PM
She's beautiful! Good luck to her in finding a loving home :)