PDA

View Full Version : Miss Z

ilovecats
12-30-2005, 02:58 PM
hiya im new to this and was reading the forum and in one of the threads you asked if any1 wanted ther portrait of their pet?
how do i go about getting one of my 2 beautys done??
thanks
Debi

Miss Z
12-30-2005, 03:28 PM
Hiya:D ! You can pm me some pics or post one on here and i will do it for you! Sketching is my hobby, so you don't need to pay or anything:rolleyes: ;) and i'm not professional, i'm 13 but have a pretty good talent (or so people tell me;) ). I'll get it done as soon as i can, i'm just a bit tied up at the moment, and i'm working on one for someone else, but i can't wait to see and sketch your pet!!!!

I've posted an example of one i've done recently so you can have a look, if you like what you see then i'll be happy to sketch your pet:D !

Oh, by the way, i know the sketch looks a bit blotchy when it's small, it's not so bad when it's big, my scanner is evil;)

catmandu
12-30-2005, 04:44 PM
You are very talented.I wish that I had that gift to capture the likenesses of the Found Cats!

Miss Z
12-30-2005, 04:54 PM
I would love to sketch one of the found cats when i get time, Michael or Scrappy 2 would be great:)

Felix
12-30-2005, 06:53 PM
Very good work!

ilovecats
12-31-2005, 02:23 AM
im not sure how to pm (sorry still learning) and i hope this attatchment works ...hehe

Thes are my rescue cats i adopted them a week or so back they are lovely and it would be great if you can sketch them i think you have a talent worth reconising :D
Thanx
Debi.

Miss Z
12-31-2005, 06:20 AM
Aaaaaaaw, i'll do the first one.:) I'll have it ready as soon as i can;)

catmandu
12-31-2005, 09:48 AM
If you can sketch My Scrappy Angel,I would send you a Few Cat Mice for your Friends.Ans Scrappy and Pouncer with halos and wings would be purrfect.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Scan10036.jpg

Felix
12-31-2005, 11:32 AM
If you can sketch My Scrappy Angel,I would send you a Few Cat Mice for your Friends.Ans Scrappy and Pouncer with halos and wings would be purrfect.
I would love to see this one.It sounds beautiful.I hope she can do this for you.

Miss Z
12-31-2005, 01:09 PM

Oooooh, a challenge! I'll have a go, i'll have to google myself some angel wings, or use some from bird photographs:) let you know when i've done it!

orangemm
12-31-2005, 01:16 PM
Wow, another talented person among us! I am impressed; that horse is wonderful! :)

Felix
12-31-2005, 01:16 PM
Yay! Please post here when you are done.I wanna see too :o I know it will be beautiful. :)