PDA

View Full Version : GSD transport needed

Sudilar
04-06-2002, 07:10 PM
This was on the GSD Ring Web BB. This weekend's attempt failed. They may try again for next weekend.

From Mary:

Please contact Mary at [email protected] if you can help. The female GSD is actually coming to us (GSRMD) so I'm doing the Hagerstown - Baltimore (which is actually not Baltimore but any way) leg. The whole thing is being done this weekend. I believe Saturday. Thank you!
***********permission to crosspost***************

This transport is to get one of the last remaining senior dogs that were given up by a BYB in Richfield Ohio to a foster home. On this transport we are moving a male 10 yr old PB GSD who is UTD & HW Neg, A crate will not be provided but is recommended. Please email me directly at [email protected] if you are able to help.

Leg 1 - Richfield Oh to Sharon PA 1 18 min 70 miles Now NEEDED

Leg 2 - Sharon PA to Pittsburg PA 1 hr 16 min 79 miles Filled

Leg 3 - Pittsburg PA to Somerset PA 1 hr 12 min 70 miles NEEDED

Leg 4 - Somerset PA to Breezewood PA 59 min 55 miles NEEDED

Female GSD gets off and heads to Hagerstown MD
Breezewood PA to Hagerstown MD 53 Min 54 miles NEEDED

Hagerstown MD to Baltimore MD 1 hr 10 min 72 miles Filled

Male GSD continues on to NYC

Leg 5 - Breezewood PA to Harrisburg PA 1 hr 28 min 87 miles NEEDED

Leg 6 - Harrisburg PA to Allentown PA 1 hr 26 min 82 Miles Filled

Leg 7 - Allentown PA to North Branch NJ 54 min 52 miles NEEDED

Leg 8 - North Branch NJ to Newark NJ 38 min 34 miles Filled

Leg 9 - Newark NJ to Staten Island NY Filled by Foster home

Mary Maguire,
North East German Shepherd Dog Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]

:(

Logan
04-06-2002, 10:32 PM
Darn, Sue. Obviously it is a little far out of my range, but I'd love to help if I could. :(

Sudilar
04-07-2002, 11:42 AM
Thanks, Logan, I know you would! I posted this here because there just might be someone who knows someone who can help. It doesn't hurt to try!!

Stenograsaurus
04-07-2002, 09:13 PM
Ohhh, man. I could fill a couple of them if I was in town at that time!!! I'm going to NIagara Falls Thursday to see my cousin (the one with the 19 mo. old who had the accident, see general, prayer request). Oh, dang!!!!

Dixieland Dancer
04-08-2002, 08:13 AM
I will fill the Pittsburgh to Somerset leg of the journey if it is still needed.

Sudilar
04-08-2002, 05:17 PM
Oh Candy, what a sweetheart you are! Please contact Mary at [email protected] to discuss the possibility of your aid. How nice of you!

Sue, Killi and Shi

tatsxxx11
04-08-2002, 07:03 PM
Candy, thank you!!!!!!!!! Prayers that these beautiful pups will find their way. I wish I could help.:(