PDA

View Full Version : Fargo

Miss Z
12-30-2005, 04:22 AM
Fargo, what a lovely boy you are! I love your carrot-bowing trick:D and you're such a good horse for being so bombproof with your owner. You kind of remind me of a lovely mare i used to ride, named Marble, but you're a lot bigger! I hope you have a really special day:)

chocolatepuppy
12-30-2005, 07:44 AM
Fargo, you're a handsome boy! It sounds like you're very friendly. Congratulations on being POTD! Have a great day! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
12-30-2005, 11:20 AM
What a handsome fellow you are!
I love the picture of you and your human together; you both look so happy!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
12-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Hi there handsome Fargo! Oh, how I love that beautiful shot of you and your Mom! It's clear you two share a very special bond of love, trust and friendship! And your carrot bowing shot is just precious!:) Not only are you a handsome gentle giant, but so talented as well!

I loved reading about the great work you do, Fargo! Wow, what an important, rewarding job you and your beautiful Mom have there at Lambs Farm, helping so many to become stronger, more confident adults:) How they must smile when they see you! You're my hero, Fargo!

It was a pleasure getting to meet you today, Fargo! We're honored to crown you our most deserving, EXTRA special Pet of the Day!:) Take a bow, beautiful Fargo! I wish for you and your wonderful Mom and horse pal Byrd too, a very happy day of celebration and a lifetime of love and friendship! Please ask your Mom to give you a hug and big carrot for me!:)

Flatcoatluver
12-30-2005, 02:18 PM
hello hansome fargo!!! you are so beutiful!!! what a honor to wake up and see you and your mama's face!!!! Fargo congrats on being pet of the day!!!

Jax
12-30-2005, 06:56 PM
What a biiiiiiiig, handsome man you are Fargo! You have a very cerebral face - you look like one smart horsey that's full of character!! It was nice to hear about your happy life in Illinois. Congrats to FABULOUS FARGO!! :) :D :)

Felix
12-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Congrats Fargo!

nonie
12-30-2005, 08:36 PM
Congrats to our special POTD! What a handsome horse...beautiful coat and royal face. I can see the love between you and your Mom. It's very obvious that she loves you and is proud of you. :) I love both of your pictures...especially the one where you are bowing. You are quite a big boy!
May God bless you with good health and lots of fun-filled adventures with your Mom. Hope today you got an extra carrot or two! ;)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

AvaJoy
12-30-2005, 08:38 PM
When I first saw your handsome photo, I assumed you were a stallion due to your thick neck. Upon reading your bio, I learned that you are gelded so the bigness is thanks to your Draft bloodlines . . . if I ever were to have another horse I would want one of the Draft breeds. My deceased horse Tim (http://petoftheday.com/archive/2000/February/06.jpg) was about the best horse I could ever hope to know, so I doubt if I will ever have another one. You are absolutely beautiful, Fargo, and I taught Tim to bow for carrots, too, although he would merely bow his head, not his whole body as you so magnificently do, our most deserving POTD! Enjoy your special day in the limelight, Fargo! :)