PDA

View Full Version : Ben

Celtigra
12-30-2005, 01:53 AM
Oh Ben you are soooo cute and cuddly ;) I just would love to take you home! You would like Scotland - plenty of haggises to catch! And seeing that you have learnt to retrieve you could bring them home for dinner. You are absolutely gorgeous! :) :) :)

karlyb
12-30-2005, 03:02 AM
Ben, you are just adorable! You are lucky to have your sister Jerry with you; she'll be your true companion as you journey through life. Do the two of you like ice cream? <g> I love your little ears and huge shining eyes. You look like you're going to be a BIG cat! Congratulations, sweet Ben, on being our COTD!

orangemm
12-30-2005, 04:23 AM
Such a handsome young man you are, Ben! There is nothing more endearing than the look of a Scottish Fold; they look completely innocent (even if they are naw-tee!!) and kitten-like.

Congratulations on your COTD status! I hope you have a most wonderful day and get lots of treats, scritches and loving.

And, headbumpies to your shy sister, Jerry!

Barbara
12-30-2005, 05:27 AM
Ben, healthy and nawtee- that's what an eleven months old kitty should be :)

I am sure you have much fun with your sister and your humans who will certainly not be able to resist you- cuddly and handsome as you are :)

smokey the elder
12-30-2005, 07:20 AM
You look like an overgrown newborn kitten, with those ears!

Killearn Kitties
12-30-2005, 07:31 AM
What an adorable boy you are, Ben! A fluffy, cuddly, teddy-bear of a cat! :D I hope you get lots of treats and cuddles today. You deserve them sweetheart - you are Cat of the Day!!! Will you share your treats with sister Jerry? I'm sure you will, you look a very generous boy. ;) Congratulations!

I hope that one day Jerry overcomes her camera shyness and we see her too! My Jessica doesn't like the camera either, but she doesn't hide. She !glares!

chocolatepuppy
12-30-2005, 07:42 AM
Ben, what an adorable kitty you are! I'm glad you're a healthy boy now. Congratulations on being COTD! Have a fun with your sister today! :)

kb2yjx
12-30-2005, 07:50 AM
Ben, don't you look so comfy snuggled up next to your human!!! I think you have the BIGGEST eyes I have seen on a cat in a long time!!! Have fun on YOUR day! HAPPY COTD!!!

Catty1
12-30-2005, 08:40 AM
Aww....Ben, seeing your big eyes(with Naughty in them!) and those ears, and all of you - I just want to HUG you sooo much!

I'm glad you and your sister have lots of snuggle time! You so deserve to be COTD!

Hugs from Oscar Mayer Kitty and Cole Rover Porter (pics to follow when I figure out my new digital...)

catty1

momoffuzzyfaces
12-30-2005, 11:17 AM
Aren't you just the cutest little thing? ♥♥♥
What a grin your sweet picture gave me this morning!!!
I hope you, and your sister too, get some extra treats to help celebrate your big day.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day! :D

catmandu
12-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Ben you have to have about the Sweetest Face that I have seen in a long time.
The Found Cats all send a Hootman,and A Highland MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW to Bodacious BEN COTD!!!

Dan Holder
12-30-2005, 02:56 PM
A Scottish Fold, in China, named BEN. That's really something. He's a super little fellow. Sounds like he has to sleep on the wrong side of the door, though. Many happy years to him and his shy sister.

tatsxxx11
12-30-2005, 06:24 PM
Oh Ben!!! It's not just your adorable ears that are folded...after laying eyes on your precious self, my heart has folded over itslef a dozen times! You are simply too cute for words, dear Ben! And if your face alone wasn't enough to seal the deal, here's a guy who adores his sister above all else!:) Bet your wonderful humans are right up there too, at the very top of your love list;) What a guy!!! Congraulations to you dear, adorable Ben, our sweetest, most deserving CAT OF THE DAY!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you on your special day, sweetheart!:)

Jax
12-30-2005, 06:54 PM
What a handsome hunk you are Ben! There's nothing sweeter than two sibling kitties playing and cuddling together. You do have to work on the sleeping arrangements however, lol! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL BEN!! :) :D :)

Felix
12-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Congrats Ben!

nonie
12-30-2005, 08:29 PM
Hi cutie-pie! You are adorable with those big eyes and cute little folded ears.
Just precious. I'm so glad you have your sister to keep you company when your humans are away. Sounds like they must like ice cream with the names you two were given. I can't believe that you are naughty! ;) :D Try to be sweet to your sister. May God bless both of you with good health and lots of wild adventures. I'm so pleased to meet you today!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)