PDA

View Full Version : help!!

Flatcoatluver
12-29-2005, 03:49 PM
well we have a neighbor that has been trying to breed their dog for the longest time. they even had tried to breed her with a mixed breed. the owner has a seven year old daughter and a daughter on the way. they chain this dog up all year, even when inheat. they already have 16 chickens atleast 20 fish, birds, hermit crabs, hamsters, and cats, all for the daughter. My dad is trying to convince him. I can't convince him because he is a jerk and very cocky!!!! my dad has told him about the cancer's, all the dog that get euthenized from shelter, but the guy does not care, my dad even went as far as saying you don't get this dog spayed your not a responsible owner!! But all he says is my daughter should experience birth!!! now my dad is stuck he doesn't know what else to say and now he is starting to think it hopless. I need to tell him more stuff he could tell this owner. :rolleyes:plz help

Alysser
12-29-2005, 03:53 PM
I would show him a website or something. Or maybe get an ASPCA cop to come and tell him that. If the dog is chained with no food or water then it can be taken away to. Keep that in mind.

Flatcoatluver
12-29-2005, 03:55 PM
I would show him a website or something. Or maybe get an ASPCA cop to come and tell him that. If the dog is chained with no food or water then it can be taken away to. Keep that in mind.
well they have food out there but the water is filthy. Is that something that they can take the dog away???

Alysser
12-29-2005, 03:59 PM
Yes, it is. I'd like to see them drink it! Is the area clean or Filthy? And is there alot of food? I think maybe they CAN take the dog away. Were getting somethinghere:)

Husky_mom
12-29-2005, 03:59 PM
wants her daughter to experience birth??? ler HER have a baby of her own!! :D sheŽll experience it that way ha ha ha

maybe talk to him to breed fish or have her look discovery channel or something

buttercup132
12-29-2005, 04:02 PM
also if he dosnt have shelter then that would be another reason to take it away , you could also say to the guy if you breed your dog we will be calling the spca and aving her taken away

Flatcoatluver
12-29-2005, 04:13 PM
he has a dog house for the dog and a long chain, but what I am worried about is the dog is dog aggressive.

BC_MoM
12-29-2005, 04:14 PM
I would call a rescue shelter for some suggestions on what to do. Maybe they could even come out and have a chat with your neighbour? :)

Alysser
12-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Okay, does the dog have food and if so how miuch?Alot or very little? Is the water dirty?

Flatcoatluver
12-29-2005, 04:25 PM
well they feed him morning and night, they have a 3 gallon bucket coverned with algea.

Flatcoatluver
12-29-2005, 04:29 PM
alright well I talk to some people and they said they will call be back. :mad:

Alysser
12-30-2005, 01:17 AM
Okay, GOOD FOR YOU! I really hope that they give that dog a better home. I bet she doesn't even know what a toy is! :(