PDA

View Full Version : Glacier, do you happen to have this encounters??

Husky_mom
12-28-2005, 07:50 PM
i posted this in general, but since i see you more around here i posted it here also, i just wondered if you ever had this visitors........

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009NN94W.01-A2X3FMBNSRPS6U._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Flatcoatluver
12-28-2005, 07:53 PM
:) omg that is such a cute picture!!! look at those polar bear's faces!!!!

Glacier
12-28-2005, 07:55 PM
I replied in general too....There are no polar bears in the Yukon. The Canadian populations are to the east of me and most of them are farther north, except the ones in Churchill Manitoba. They are east and south. We have thousands of grizzlies and black bears in the Yukon, but no polars. I have had a black bear wander through the yard occasionally.

But it is a cute pic!

Husky_mom
12-28-2005, 07:59 PM
i just saw your other response :) thanks i just wanted to share it i think it was cute too!! it reminded me of you

Pembroke_Corgi
12-28-2005, 08:37 PM
It is a cute picture, but I think I would be pretty terrified if I were the dog on the chain!

lv4dogs
12-29-2005, 08:48 AM
It is a cute picture but I can't stop thinking of what became of the dog on the chain. He has no where to go if the bears decide to attack. Not much self defense at all. I hope the dog is ok.

Husky_mom
12-29-2005, 11:16 AM
the dog is fine, Glacier said it was a Mr.(canīt remember the name :rolleyes: ) that was on an expedition taking pics, and that was his dog, he took several pics of the dog and bears playing, cuddling, sniffing, etc, they even sell them as posters