PDA

View Full Version : Kaige's new trick

lv4dogs
12-28-2005, 03:56 PM
When I was teaching him to roll over he would go up on his hind legs & do a spin so I made it into a trick, called spin. LOL

It's very hard to get a good shot of it as he moves so fast but here ya go:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid198/p996ad567e921b061938d55750685ecaf/f0de1682.jpg

It's much cuter in person. :p

Sorry for posting so many pics but I took a lot. There will be more the next couple days or so.

dappledoxie
12-28-2005, 03:58 PM
Awwwwwwww! What a good boy! I love him -snugs-

Chilli
12-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Aww! Thats cute^^.
I don't mind the many pictures! Your dogs are so photogenic :D

k9krazee
12-28-2005, 04:07 PM
Great job Kaige man!!! :D

Sorry for posting so many pics but I took a lot.

Hehe, I was confused for a sec :o ...I was like what the ?, there is only one pic here... :confused: So then I refreshed the page hoping to see more Kaige man ;) ...Anywho, I could never get tired of seeing your pups!!!

Pembroke_Corgi
12-28-2005, 08:57 PM
That's funny...Adele does the same thing- if she's in a hurry to eat or get a treat (or is being lazy) she will "spin" instead of laying down and rolling over. To her, it's the same thing. :D

bckrazy
12-28-2005, 09:06 PM
;0) that sounds sooo cute! I can't believe Kaige taught himself that. Of course he's a genius, he's a herding pup!!

Yep, I could never get enough of your happy Aussie boy... ever! It'd be adorable if you could get a vid of that.

lv4dogs
12-29-2005, 08:43 AM
Great job Kaige man!!! :D

Hehe, I was confused for a sec :o ...I was like what the ?, there is only one pic here... :confused: So then I refreshed the page hoping to see more Kaige man ;) ...Anywho, I could never get tired of seeing your pups!!!

I ment for that to be associated with my few threads that I started, this one, the one of my pups x-mas, the one about my brothers dog and then there will be more threads soon because I have even more pics to share. Sorry for the confusion. :p