PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Spring

Gin
12-27-2005, 06:26 PM
My Sassy wants to know if anyone else is sick of winter...

kuhio98
12-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Oh Sassy ~ We are so sick of winter, we could just scream! Every day we look outside hoping that it has melted. Every day we watch the bird house to see if the swallows are back with their babies. Momcat and Dadcat tell us that we have along time to wait until it begins to melt. I just hope we can make it!
Yours truly,
Halo and Pepper
(Cammie could care less. As long as she's warm inside, she doesn't care what it does outside)

catmandu
12-27-2005, 08:01 PM
I think that The Porchies would not mind if the weather was to get a little better.
The Found cats are all indoors,and yet I think that they miss the fresh air,and warm breezes!

orangemm
12-28-2005, 04:34 AM
Add me to the list of winter haters! Even tho' we haven't had a lot of snow, I hate being cold.

My guys are taking it all in stride, though. They just curl up on the couch with their fleece blankets and snooze the day away.

auggie
12-28-2005, 05:47 AM
Sassy, your gorgeous fur should keep you nice and warm.
In the last couple of days the temperatures here have been up to 80 F.
It didn’t even feel like Christmas. I miss snow so much.
What a beautiful cat.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-28-2005, 06:40 AM
Not really. We didn't get much winter-weather yet :( . A blizzard late November, but no more snow since.... :( . It was 9°C last week :eek:

rkidsrcats
12-28-2005, 10:56 AM
PNW weather is mild compared to those of you in the frozen north, but dark all the time. We run around all crazy outside when we get sun-breaks, but it has been dreary and cold for the month of December. Yeah, we are tired of drizzly winter here - at least the birds are out to entertain us and we can open a window or two for a while.

Oh... Where are You SUMMER????

http://home.comcast.net/~jphoenix12/pipsun2.jpg

kimlovescats
12-28-2005, 12:47 PM
We still haven't had any snow here, so I would like to see at least one good snow. After that, I will definitely be anxious for spring.

What an adorable picture! :)

Felix
12-28-2005, 05:10 PM
Such a cute picture.Felix also anxiously awaits spring.

Miss Z
12-28-2005, 05:14 PM
Zsa-Zsa is a summer cat through and through, she loves to sunbathe, and she pretty much refuses to go out when it's cold!!!:D