PDA

View Full Version : Snoozy Boy

fritz03
12-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Here is Fritz having a little snooze on my bed.Sorry for not being on much the last couple of days.I was setting up our DVD player and went out to buy a DVD.i ended up buying the complete first season of 'Lost' and that is what i have been doing.Fritz has been having a ball with his new squeaky toys,especially a little monkey.He holds it in his paws while upside down and chews on it and then he will flip over and bat it to the floor where i will have to retrieve it and throw it and he just would do it all over again.That play tired him out and had a sleep most of the afternoon.Right around 6 tonight ,Dad goes up for tea and a snack,then fritz follows him up.Probably,in about a half hour or so,Fritz will go up with dad.he will first go to the wondow and then to dad's bed.Mom figures he doesn't really sleep,he just lays there with his eyes open.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/tired.jpg

dab_20
12-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Awww hello little Fritz. You look like your comfy!

elizabethann
12-27-2005, 06:53 PM
Fritz, this has got to be one of my favorite photos of you! Just look at you! All pooped out on the bed...resting your head on your little arm. So cute!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
12-27-2005, 08:35 PM
Holy Cow!! Fritz, could you look cuter? You're so adorable little man. We agree that that's one of the best photos we've ever seen of you. We would love to see you playing with your squeaky toys, on your back, holding the toy up in the air :D

Ginger's Mom
12-27-2005, 11:41 PM
Oh my gosh, I have to agree, that is one of the cutest pictures I have seen of you Fritz. It sure makes me want to snuggle you. :)

Pembroke_Corgi
12-28-2005, 10:11 AM
Fritz looks so cute all tired out!! :)