PDA

View Full Version : Coco

chocolatepuppy
12-27-2005, 10:24 AM
Coco, you're such a little cutie! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

Jamesbray
12-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Coco, congrats on being potd :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-27-2005, 11:06 AM
Aw, what a precious girl you are!
What a wonderful picture of you. It was a treat to see it and meet you today!
♥♥♥♥♥
Congratulaitons, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Merry
12-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Coco, you are a gorgeous piggy and I loved seeing your picture and reading about you today. :)

I was a little concerned about something though, if your Mommy happens to be reading this... since you are a whole year old you're a bit too big for alfalfa hay - it has too much calcium in it for grown-up pigs and could cause some problems. I would ask your Mommy to get you a big bag of Timothy hay - you can eat that whenever you want to and it's very healthy. :cool: And my piggies think that fresh veggies are even more fun than dried ones, and they're full of vitamins too.

tatsxxx11
12-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Hi there BEAUTIFUL Coco!!! Aren't you the cutie!:D Oh, I can't imagine a more cherished,giving gift than a sweet, lovable furfriend like you, Coco!:) Your devoted human is rightly proud of his/her buddy!:D I have two piggies myself and know what extra special creatures they are! I hope for you and your terrific family, many, many more happy, funfilled years of companionship! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight Coco, our most precious PET OF THE DAY!:cool: Gentle cuddles, kisses, wheeks and purrrs to you from me and my pigs Moon and Rosie!:)

nonie
12-27-2005, 08:37 PM
Congrats on being POTD! You are just precious...and your coat is so beautiful. You look so warm and fuzzy. :) I hope today has brought you a few treats and some extra attention from your young friend. May God bless you with good health and many, many years together. Wishing you lots of love and fun-filled adventures! :D
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)