PDA

View Full Version : ok I need help from americans

cali
12-27-2005, 10:21 AM
ok here is the thing, I have a Doggit water fountain for my dogs and I love it, but only ONE store in my city carries the fountains and guess what? they DONT carry the replacement filters, I hunted high and low in this city not one single place carrys the filters, and when I looked up on the net hardly anyone carrys the filters, and the only ones that do refuse to ship to canada! :o so I am in a dilema, I need someone to either order the filters online for me, or if someone has a store near then that carrys the filters, if they could send me 2 packages and I would pay them back..., I am in serious need of new filters and I dont know WHAT the morons that do the ordering were thinking putting the fountains on special with demos and everything then refusing to sell the required replacement filters :eek:

Karen
12-27-2005, 10:36 AM
You can have them ship them to me, and I'll forward them to you! If you want to do that, PM me with your address, and I'll send you mine!

slleipnir
12-27-2005, 02:47 PM
That's odd..I live in Canada (a small area) and we have the filters here :p

cali
12-27-2005, 04:39 PM
really? I am guessing it may be just this moronic city then? lol for the queen city we dont have a whole lot. would you be able to grab me some then? that would be cheaper then shipping from the states lol