PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Christiansmommy

Pam
12-27-2005, 09:20 AM
OK, this really coming from me (Pam), but I got permission to post these. This is Robyn and her *Little Bean on the way* that I took on Christmas Day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0063.jpg

And with Harlee girl..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSC_3381.jpg

Little Bean is now making his/her presence known by kicking his/her mommy. I guess you can imagine how happy we all are! You can see how big Harlee is getting as well. My niece's lab puppy was there, but unfortunately I don't have the time to do much more in the way of uploading as I have to head on out to work. Hope you enjoy. :) (Hurry up June!)

anna_66
12-27-2005, 10:12 AM
Oh Pam how precious your "little" girl looks (and look at Harlee! She's getting pretty big herself!):)

ramanth
12-27-2005, 10:24 AM
More babies! :D Horray! Robyn and Harlee both look good. :)

Ginger's Mom
12-27-2005, 10:30 AM
Robyn and the bean look great!!! :) And of course, Harlee is as adorable as ever. Congratulations again, Mom and Grandmom. :D

Edwina's Secretary
12-27-2005, 10:38 AM
At first glance I thought Robyn was telling us (in the second photo) how big she will be before long! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Christiansmommy
12-27-2005, 11:04 AM
At first glance I thought Robyn was telling us (in the second photo) how big she will be before long! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Probably, lol!! :)

My dad was taking a pic of me from one angle and my mom was taking one from another angle. I was trying to get Harlee to look at the other camera, that expains what my hand is doing ;) :) heheh :)

kimlovescats
12-27-2005, 11:16 AM
What precious pictures! Are going to get to watch Robyn's belly grow like we did Sirrahsim's? :D

Barbara
12-27-2005, 02:08 PM
Cute pics :)
Love Harlee's long legs ;) and hope the bean inherits them ;)

luvofallhorses
12-27-2005, 05:09 PM
You look great! :) My Harlee has gotten big!! :)

Daisy and Delilah
12-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Those pictures are so sweet!! Both girls are looking good :)

Kfamr
12-27-2005, 10:20 PM
Pam, you have one gorgeous daughter. I bet everyone in the family is just happy beyond belief.

Oh, and sweet Harlee is just too beautiful. It's great to see her! :D

shais_mom
12-27-2005, 11:31 PM
**waves**
Hi Robyn and Hi Harlee!!!

Pam
12-28-2005, 05:20 AM

LOL! LOL! :D :D

Pam, you have one gorgeous daughter. I bet everyone in the family is just happy beyond belief.

Oh, and sweet Harlee is just too beautiful. It's great to see her! :D

Thank you Kay and everyone. I am very proud of her too and Harlee is a sweetie also. Having grandchildren is truly the one great blessing of getting older, and boy am I getting older. LOL! :p

RobiLee
12-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Oh Pam, thank you so much for posting these and Robyn, thanks for giving your permission! I loved seeing you and getting to see Harlee too. Robyn, you are so pretty. I hope you will continue to share the journey with us. I'm so excited for you both.

Is it great to be a grandma, Pam? I honestly look forward to being a grandma. I can't wait and I pray that it will happen for me someday. It seems like it would be the best. You get to do all the loving and spoiling and then send them home for all the hard stuff;).

Keep sharing those pictures with us;)