PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Gimley

Bari_d
12-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Well, sweet Gimley, it is a pleasure to meet you - such a beautiful, colorful coat and sweet face - no wonder you are so loved! You just sparkle! Paw applause to your purrrrsons for giving you such a loving home and special playmates! Congrats, Gimley - you are a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride (http://www.cathappy.com)

Please help, adopt, foster, etc., the hurricane orphaned pets! (http://www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm)

chocolatepuppy
12-27-2005, 10:22 AM
Gimley, my what a pretty kitty you are! What is it with kittys and boxes? ;) Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

kb2yjx
12-27-2005, 10:27 AM
Gimley, what a lovely white tortie you are!! I would have LOVED to have been in the house when you tried to get out of that cereal box!!! I have to agree with the earlier post about cats and boxes, but I have to add paper bags!!! You sound like you provide ALL the entertainment that is needed at your FOREVER home to keep everyone laughing!! Happy COTD!!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-27-2005, 11:02 AM
What a charmer you are!!!
I'd love to give you a kiss on your sweet head!♥♥♥
What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
12-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Greetings to you precious Gimley! The sound of your name alone puts a smile on my face! But after seeing your lovely photo, reading your Mommy's most loving (and entertaining;)) bio., my heart is smiling too! What a character you are!:D I think they did well, naming you after a character of such fancy and fantasy! I can just picture you and your sidekick Pippin' kneading and nursing Frodo, you getting stuck in the cereal box...such is the stuff of fairy tales and happy endings!:) Keep up the good work bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your clan, Gimley! A love such as yours is priceless! Congratulations to our most precious and deserving Cat of the Day honoree, Gimely! I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of celebrating going on at your house today! ;) Hugs and kisses to you, Pippin and Fodor!!!:)

Dan Holder
12-27-2005, 03:29 PM
She sounds just as her human describes her; a sweet kitty. It must be entertaining to watch the odd trio interact. Good luck to the Cat Of The Day and her posse.

catmandu
12-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Gimley is such a Sweetheart of A Cat,so colorful.
She is such a blending of colors,that Lord must have been in artistic mood when Gimley was boen.
The Found Cats all send a Rainbow MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WW to Gorgeous Gimley COTD

orangemm
12-27-2005, 05:45 PM
Pretty Gimley!! You are a delight to the eyes. No wonder you are so well loved and taken care of.

Have a wonderful COTD day today and everyday!

Scritches and headbumpies to you, sweet girl.

nonie
12-27-2005, 08:32 PM
What a gorgeous kitty! Congrats on being our special COTD. I hope today you were given a few treats and a new cereal box!! :D You are indeed lovely and have such a sweet face. May God bless you with good health and lots of wild box adventures. It has been a pleasure to meet you. Take care sweetie! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Frostfrog
12-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Beautiful! Beautiful!

That's all I have to say, save this: I extend the usual invitation to you to leave your beloved home and family and to move in with us, here in Alaska. You will be pampered and babied and your family provided with full visitation rights, so long as they provide us with round-trip airfare and lodging fees to a different tropical paradise for two weeks each winter. We will buy our own meals.

Deal?

Jax
12-29-2005, 10:40 AM
All Hail Gorgeous Gimley! What a beautiful kitty you are - how cute you have a chi bro named Frodo - too cute. I bet you all are so entertaining! Congrats to CHARMING, HANDSOME GIMLEY! :) :D :)

Felix
12-29-2005, 12:58 PM
Congrats!