PDA

View Full Version : A date? I'm going on a D-A-T-E?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-27-2005, 12:19 AM
I suppose. :)

So there's this boy at work. He knows my cousin, so we started up some random conversation. He ended up finding my myspace, and he left me a comment, saying just something about when he worked next. I commented him back, and it went back and forth. The third comment, he left his phone number, so I commented and gave him mine. The fourth comment gave me his screen names and so now we talk regularly on AIM. The fifth comment he signed with, "Much Love,", then the sixth he called me "babe girl". :rolleyes: It was sort of cute. :)

Now we've made plans. He's picking me up tomorrow and we're going to the mall with some friends and then going bowling. I'm excited. :D :D As he was leaving AIM to go to bed, I told him not to miss me too much, and he said he would, and that he already does. :) He's really excited for tomorrow, and my friends are really excited to meet him. :) Wish us luck!

LuvGold00
12-27-2005, 12:34 AM
Yay! Good Luck!! :)

G535
12-27-2005, 12:55 AM
Hey good luck, relax, have fun!

You're making me feel really old. :)

animal_rescue
12-27-2005, 02:27 AM
Good luck and have a lot of fun!

CathyBogart
12-27-2005, 02:42 AM
Have a great time!! :D

christa
12-27-2005, 08:12 AM
That's awesome. That's how me and my hubby got together. We knew each other but we weren't really friends. I was just friends with one of his friends and somehow his name got put on my AIM by someone trying to set us up. (this has been 7 1/2 years ago when AIM was new)

Anyway, I guess that got us to talking, we started dating and the rest is history! :)

However it did take ME a little longer to get my guy to use the word "LOVE". Careful there.

Have fun on your date!

Anita Cholaine
12-27-2005, 08:20 AM
You must be so excited!:D Just relax and have fun!

gemini9961
12-27-2005, 08:40 AM
Have fun. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-27-2005, 08:45 AM
I'm getting nervous. :) I'm picking up some Christmas presents for my friends and bringing them to the bowling alley so they can open them. Should I get him a little something so he doesn't feel left out?

christa
12-27-2005, 09:53 AM
I'm getting nervous. :) I'm picking up some Christmas presents for my friends and bringing them to the bowling alley so they can open them. Should I get him a little something so he doesn't feel left out?

Are you crazy? YES!

Roxyluvsme13
12-27-2005, 10:00 AM
YAy! Good Luck and Have Loads of Fun!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Ugh, I totally forgot to get him something. I'm completely low on cash anyway and I don't really know what he likes! :(

gemini9961
12-27-2005, 11:39 AM
Give him a kiss and hug. :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Give him a kiss and hug. :D

Heh, I barely know him! Lmao... we'll see what happens. ;)

animal_rescue
12-27-2005, 01:17 PM
Just a hug is plenty!

Toby's my baby
12-27-2005, 01:59 PM
That's great! I hope you all have fun together!

mina'smomma
12-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Ugh, I totally forgot to get him something. I'm completely low on cash anyway and I don't really know what he likes! :(

Make a nice card on the computer or something to show that you thought of him. I did that when I was dating my husband because I had to fork out a lot of money for school. He loved it.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-27-2005, 11:51 PM
OH. MY. GOSH.

The night was okay. He was really quiet the whole time, and I was terrified that he wasn't having a good time. My friends and I are spontaneous, and we we're laughing and having fun the whole time, but he would only laugh once and a while, and I was just SO scared he didn't want to be with us and wasn't having fun.

We left and ate pizza, he loosened up a bit then, and then we drove to Madison's house and we sat and talked (all five of us). He had to be home at 9ish because his parents were being stupid, but then I got home and was talking to him online. He said some things that made me cry. :)

BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (10:54:02 PM): i was gonna give u a hug before i left but idk never got the chance

BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (10:58:02 PM): well i wanted to but everyone was there and i was gonna before that forgot when but idk we were alone and i decided not to
BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (10:58:18 PM): was gonna try to sneak a kiss but i wasent shure how u would react
BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (10:58:34 PM): ok nvm i am gonna shut up now

BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:01:14 PM): it was killing me tho i want to come and cuddle on the floor with u but everyone was there

BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:03:06 PM): at the mall i am dead serious i was gonna try sneek a kiss so many times but there were always ppl around or your friends
BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:03:26 PM): but anywho

BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:04:38 PM): idk down when we got in my car felt like the best time but that didnt happen

BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:09:25 PM): i tried once at the bowling ally to hold your hand
BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:09:49 PM): u were siting there and your hand was there and i set mine by yours and tried like nudging it and then u got up to bowl

BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:12:20 PM): i had many trys and failed
x kiLLedbymuSicx (11:12:57 PM): thats why i feel so stupiddddddd i didnt noticeeeeeee
BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:13:08 PM): its fine
BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:13:19 PM): i wasent shure if u even were interested or not
x kiLLedbymuSicx (11:13:41 PM): i wasss and i thought you werent
BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:14:10 PM): no i was put there were ppl and i was nervous i don like doing that stuf around lotz of ppl

BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:21:45 PM): so what your saying is that if when we were down in the ramp at the mall and i leaned over and kiss u u would havent got mad
x kiLLedbymuSicx (11:22:08 PM): definitely not.
BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:22:10 PM): dasmnit
BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:22:27 PM): that was the only thing runing thro my head on the way to the car was do i try
x kiLLedbymuSicx (11:22:36 PM): awwww
BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:22:47 PM): ya
BoStOnSoXs4LiFe (11:22:49 PM): i failed

Sounds like a budding romance?

jackie
12-27-2005, 11:59 PM
Sounds like a start of something. I hope you don't have a link from myspace to Pet Talk, it wouldn't be too good if he found this thread, lol.

gemini9961
12-28-2005, 07:14 AM
Awww see I was right, about the kiss and hug. You should have done it. :D

It's ok Megan, there will be many more opportunities for a kiss and hug, at least you know how he feels and vice versa.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-28-2005, 08:49 AM
I've just sort of been in a blur all night and into this morning. He likes me! I can't get over it. He's really shy and nervous. We are probably going out again with some people on Friday and he's all nervous. He says he can't do anything in front of anyone.

I've had this... nervous stomach ache all night. It's nothing major, I think it's just the "first-time-I've-been-in-love-oh-my-gosh" stomach ache. I didn't expect anything major to happen, and even though it didn't happen, it's still major! I have to admit that I'm a little bit scared of falling too fast and being dropped like a rock, but I need to live, right?

The funny thing is, the whole night I felt the same way. There were a few times I wanted to grab his hand or something, but I didn't because I didn't think he would like it. (Looks like I should have!) What's pathetic, is that I had... dreams? of what would happened. I dreamt he would have kissed me at the end of the night, etc. He didn't but him confessing what he wanted to do was totally enough. :)

I'm a lot happier than I've been in a lonnnnnnng time. :)

cloverfdx
12-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Woohoo go Megan, have fun Friday :D.

Anita Cholaine
12-28-2005, 09:07 AM
Like Jackie said, that's definitely the start of something... After going out with friends on Friday, maybe it's time to go out only you and him??

Good luck!

Toby's my baby
12-28-2005, 09:21 AM
I'm SO happy for you!! ;) I hope you both continue to have fun together!

RobiLee
12-28-2005, 09:54 AM
Awww, this is just the sweetest thing. Takes me back to when Alden and I first got together. I can definitely relate to all those shy and nervous moments. Thanks for sharing this with us. I brought back so many wonderful memories for me. My only advice is to enjoy each and every moment! What a wonderful time for you. :)

Alysser
12-28-2005, 10:38 AM
Good Luckq!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-28-2005, 10:57 AM
There will be private moments, but I want him to be open around my friends too. We are all really open people, I think it will just take him a bit. :)

mina'smomma
12-28-2005, 01:04 PM
There will be private moments, but I want him to be open around my friends too. We are all really open people, I think it will just take him a bit. :)

Meghan,

I'm was so happy to hear you had a wonderful date. Don't worry about him being shy around a crowd of people. He will open up with time. My husband was the same way we first got together. He even asked me if he could kiss me when we were alone. After time he losened up and became more open around our friends.

Good luck on your date Friday hun. May you two have a blast.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Lol, just an update, he couldn't come on Friday because we had gotten about 6 inches of snow, then rain on top of it and his parents wouldnt let him come. :) He apologized though.

gemini9961
01-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Is there another D-A-T-E scheduled??? :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-02-2006, 01:11 PM
Probably not this week anymore. D-A-T-E-S are going to be hard to come by now that school is back in session, we both have jobs (the same job, actually...) and I have sports games to play at sometimes 2 nights a week with the band. We both hope we can get a D-A-T-E in sometime in the future. :)

gemini9961
01-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Well keep us updated Megan. :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-02-2006, 01:44 PM
Oh I will. I actually have some cute things he said to me last night, lmao.

Him: do u have a pic u could send me or the ones on your myspace the onlys ones
Me: ummm... i can look
Him: ok
Me: what for?
Him: my wallet

Him: youre worth more then money can buy remember that

Him: i am not looking forward to work tom
Him: cause when i see u i get the urge to run up and kiss ya

gemini9961
01-02-2006, 01:57 PM
How cute. :D

animal_rescue
01-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Aww he seems so sweet! :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Yeah, we go to rival schools and both work so it looks like weekends are our only bet.

On the plus side, I've lost 6 or 7 lbs. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-02-2006, 10:42 PM
And now I'm crying. :(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-03-2006, 12:33 AM
Gosh. I don't know what's going on but I was bawling a few minutes ago and I'll probably start to cry again while I'm typing this.

Remember all those cute things he said and I posted them before? Well he's cute and stuff online and tells me he wants to kiss me, tells me that he wants to leave here when he's old enough and take me with so we can just drive till we run out of gas, he tells me I'm worth more than money can buy.

But one pretty girl walks by at work and SNAP, "Damn she's hot."

We aren't even DATING, but I hate it when he says stuff like that. It makes me feel so inferior and unimportant. I'm being stupid and selfish but it hurt my feelings really bad. I feel so ugly when he says it. I feel like he thought I was pretty at one point, but something new has come around and I'm being kicked to the curb.

gemini9961
01-03-2006, 06:37 AM
Don't worry Megan. He's a guy and guys do that crappy stuff. Do it to him next time a hot guy walks by. :eek:

mina'smomma
01-03-2006, 10:48 AM
But one pretty girl walks by at work and SNAP, "Damn she's hot."

Don't worry about that hun. He is like every red blooded teenage boy, and they have to look. If it bothers you that much do the same back to him with a hot guy. My husband and I have were dating for two years before we got married and we've been married just over five months and he still looks and makes comments about other women. Just remember you're the one he dotes on. You're his special gal because you have the personality to go with those good looks. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Okay, so we talked.

I'll just paste the convo cuz it's SO much easier that way, lol.

Me: i have a question, kay?
Him: k
Him: ..?
Me: where exactly do we stand? ugh, i don't know, but like when we're online we sit and talk about when to kiss and stuff and then at work and stuff its just like we're good friends, i don't really know where im going with this
Him: idk ether i mean i want to but its hard to do anything at work
Me: its hard at work
Him: i am srry i dont mean to do anything mean to ya
Him: i want to go farther but it is hard when im nervous
Me: lol im nervous too
Me: im just making sure we have something before i get to hopeful
Him: i think we do i just want to give it time
Me: good, i do too, i just wasnt sure lol
Him: ya
Him: idk i really want to kiss and stuff i dont know even tho were frienbds i dont see a prob with it i could almost help thinks idk i am gonna shut up
Him: nvm....
Me: no im thinking of what im trying to say
Me: i dont mind kissing and hugging and hand holding or what not, i just dont want it to be a friends with benefits type thing, ya know?
Him: yeah, i agree
Me: im really glad we got this stuff figured out lol i was really nervous that you hated me or something
Him: no never
Me: and then u kept talking about the hot chick in the video and i was like ahhh he does hate me
Him: no
Him: sorry
Me: but its okay now lol
Him: lol
Me: i was lost for a little while
Him: well i am sorry

All in all, I'm still nervous about it ending up to be a friends-with-benefits situation. I'll just have to see what happens. :)

CagneyDog
01-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Aw :D He sounds so cute. I'm glad you got that worked out.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Weee... I'm talking on the phone to himmm. :) Happy times. He called ME! Weee... I love it.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-11-2006, 10:04 PM
It's done. I'm done. I can't take it nor help it. :(

He checks out other girls, tells me how hot they are. He invites another girl to the Christmas party, went to Junior Girls with someone, had a blast, and is practically in love with her. I don't want him anymore. I don't want anything. Except to be happy.

So much stress right now. My band teacher might get fired due to "sexual harrassment". My friend is suicidal and there was some HUGE drama yesterday which involved everyone in tears and one person mad at all of us. Now Mike, I can't take things anymore. :(

What my friend said:

i really think that he's too immature for you. i really do. and he's nice in person and everything..but he's completley different behind your back. and i dont know, you dont have to take that crap. theres a quote in The Perks of Being a Wallflower and its "You settle for the love you think you deserve"..and you deserve better megan. honestly. he doesnt understand a real relationship..and i really think that he's being so immature about this. i know its hard because he says he says he likes you and stuff..but you know--if he's doing this stuff, you've gotta stop it before you like him anymore and get even more hurt. i mean...do you really wanna be in a relationship with a guy that is constantly checking out girls? and hanging out with other girls?? no. and plus, i know exactly how it feels to like someone JUST because they like you...JESSE. thats the only reason i liked him so much..cuz he liked me. but i mean...god. its just a bunch of crap that he's doing that stuff. and its gonna be hard to get over him, but i think its something that you need to do.

gemini9961
01-11-2006, 10:46 PM
Megan, as hard it may seem to do and listen to but your friend is right. You do deserve better and don't let this one jerk ruin it for you. You are young and it will get better. ((((Hugs)))))

Almita
01-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Aww I'm so sorry and I agree what your friend said to move on and find someone that really loves you and knows about a relationship. Still you have a young life like me and still have a lot of years to someday find someone you truly love. [[[[HUGS]]]]

Roxyluvsme13
01-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Aww Meagen I'm sorry this happened, but if you deserve much better than that. (((HUGS)))

beeniesmom
01-12-2006, 03:16 PM
I think he is just playing mind games with you.
I think he really likes you but is too shy to make the first move...