PDA

View Full Version : My Dear Mother must have been with me Today

catmandu
12-26-2005, 08:00 PM
At Wal Mart.I had coupons for the 2kg Bags of Whiskas,but the Bags that were on Special were the 1.5 Kitten Food.
I grabbed the 3 Kitten Foods,it was so crowded that the Cashier didnt even look at the Coupons.
And in each Bag was a Free 2 Kg Bag of Adult Whiskas.And a number to get another Kitten Food.
All in All 10.5Kilos (23 lbs ) for just over 5 Dollars.
i think My Dear Mother was guiding me,as I was sure that they would look at the coupons and send me back,I know that she did it as did I for the Hungry Porchies.
Get The Whiskas Kitten Food,and I think you will be pleasantly suprised.

kimlovescats
12-26-2005, 09:18 PM
What a deal! I'll have to try that food, as my cats are giving me fits lately with being PICKY eaters! :rolleyes:

rosethecopycat
12-26-2005, 10:19 PM
I think it is meant that we should take advantage of any oversights, and coupon deals, as we are not benefiting ourselves but the hungry ones who really deserve it.

orangemm
12-27-2005, 04:37 AM
Ah, another avid coupon shopper! I never leave home without my trusty (cat) box full of coupons.

Doesn't it feel good to get a REAL deal? :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-27-2005, 05:19 AM
Lucky you, Gary!!and...lucky cats!!

I am a coupon shopper too ;) . I didn't have the luck you had today. I gave a coupon for 2 free wine glasses. The cashier looked at the coupon and said I took the wrong glasses. I wanted 1 red and 1 white wine glass, and instead of that I was supposed to take 2 champagne glasses :rolleyes: . I don't want those as I have enough champagne glasses :D

catmandu
12-27-2005, 07:32 AM
Normally I stay within the rules,but I made an exception as the Kitten Food was what I wanted for Scrappy 2.
And JJJ3 eats it as well thinking that its a new form of Whiskas Temptations.
The Porch Cats will have plenty of Food,Dry Food that will not freeze upon them during the next few Cold Months.
My Mother too was a Coupon Woman.

catnapper
12-27-2005, 07:34 AM
yay Gary! I bet that feels great to get such a deal. I know the kitties all appreciate it.

furrykidsmother
12-27-2005, 09:12 AM
WOW! Such a great deal!