PDA

View Full Version : We went to the vet today and...

dogzr#1
12-26-2005, 05:55 PM
Well many things happened. Each dog had something wrong with them. It wasn't really bad.

Astra- Had an ear infection so we got some medicine for that. She weighed 29lbs, but the vet said she wouldn't worry to much about her weight.

Molly- Healthy but overweight. She has been put on a diet and will only be fed 4 cups of kibble per day. No treats!

Prince- Will probably get neutered next month because one of his testicles hadn't dropped, and that could become cancerous. He also had a mild case of tartar on his teeth so he would also get his teeth cleaned.

Ginger's Mom
12-26-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm glad to hear it was nothing serious. I hope Astra's ear infection clears up soon. And Molly, I can sympathize with you, sweetie, it's not easy losing that holiday weight. Well, hopefully your sister and brother won't be eating treats in front of you. ;) And Prince, it won't hurt too much, and you will be much healthy. You will still be a little stud muffin.

dogzr#1
12-27-2005, 10:15 AM
Well Molly ate her diet kibble yesterday, and she still looked quite hungry. But she didn't get to eat whatever Astra didn't finish. They have to be fed in different rooms to prevent Molly from eating all of Astra's food and vice versa. We have to call to schedule an appointment for Prince to get neutered. It is probably going to be sometime next month. I also hope that Astra and Prince won't tease Molly by eating treats in front of her.