PDA

View Full Version : Jennifert9, Countrycowgirl, Kittycats_delight

wolf_Q
12-26-2005, 10:40 AM
We need to get ahold of these members reguarding the gift swap. If anyone knows what is going on with them, has their phone number and can call them or some other way of contacting them other than PM on here please let me know. Thanks.

gemini9961
12-26-2005, 11:24 AM
Have you tried Instant Messaging them? I just checked their profiles and they all seem to have a way to IM them, however, if that still works or if they respond is a different story. I would try it myself but I can't right now, work computer doesn't allow for it. I am so sorry that there have been so many problems with the gift swap.

king2005
12-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Its sad when this happeneds :(
Mybe change the 3months to 1 year? (unless the member is well known). I just hope its something important as to why its late (hospital/ill, death, moved, etc & not greed)

slleipnir
12-26-2005, 01:25 PM
I wouldn't think Jennifert9 is the type to just not send it..I would think there is a reason for her not doing so...I don't know the other two, and sorry, I don't know of any contacts either :rolleyes:

Karen
12-26-2005, 01:44 PM
I can email each of them ... Amy, send me a PM with what you'd like to say to each one, okay?

PrinceBrewJulia
12-26-2005, 10:24 PM
I remember that Michelle(kittycats_delight) moved to Italy, and she has no access to a computer for a while.