PDA

View Full Version : Peggy got her little Christmas gift

Kirsten
12-26-2005, 10:17 AM
I had a little present for Peggy: a laser pointer (don't worry, I know I have to be careful about her eyes). Unfortunately, the batteries ran empty after a few minutes of use, and I ordered new ones meanwhile. Peggy (like my girls) loves to chase the little red spot!

This was the moment when I gave her the wrapped package:

http://www.catmom.de/pix/peggy110.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/peggy111.jpg

Looks like she wasn't sure what to do with it! LOL

Kirsten

orangemm
12-26-2005, 10:18 AM
Aww, Pretty Peggy!! She will LOVE her new laser pointer and will probably beg for you to play with her.

She is just too cute for words!!

kimlovescats
12-26-2005, 11:38 AM
TOO CUTE! My daughter has a couple of those laser pointers too, my kitties go nuts over them too! :D

catmandu
12-26-2005, 12:47 PM
I got a laser pointer in a Dollar Store and Scrappy 2,Rocca and now Tubby2 all love to play with it.

Barbara
12-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Peggy being a kitten will just love it :) Tigris and Filou figured out that the red mosquito comes from the metal thingie meowmie holds and try to grab that instead :D

Kirsten
12-26-2005, 03:27 PM
Tigris and Filou figured out that the red mosquito comes from the metal thingie meowmie holds and try to grab that instead

Luna and Lily know that, too. But still, they love to chase (or at least watch, in Luna's case ;)) the little red spot. When I turn it off, they will look at my hand and wait for me to light it again. So they really know where it's coming from, but they still enjoy it. Funny girls! :)

Kirsten

koxka
12-27-2005, 02:14 AM
Peggy is such a pretty girl. :)

You remind me to bring out the laser pointer again.Is so much fun for cats and humans alike! :p

furrykidsmother
12-27-2005, 09:13 AM
She is such a little cutie! I am sure she will have lots of fun with it!

csanchezveloso
12-27-2005, 03:14 PM
Those lasers are such a huge hit with my kitties too! I will never forget the first day I played with them. It was magical! They looked like they were on drugs! My crazy kitties!