PDA

View Full Version : Animal control Huskies Video

dukedogsmom
12-25-2005, 08:29 PM
I had to have training there last week for my job. I told myself I wasn't going to go look at the dogs because it always makes me so sad. But, I found out they had Huskies so I had to go take a look. I was trying to get the dog on the right doing what he was doing before I started filming. He was jumping straight up in the air, really high. It was so funny. Of course, he quit doing that after I started filming but I still got some good Husky talking. Then my friend and I went and looked at some other dogs and I wished I hadn't. I got to this one dog and she was so sad. It's like she was just staring at nothing and not even noticing her surroundings. I had to talk to her a few times to get her out of it and then she got so happy. She pushed and pushed against the fence as if to go right through it to get to me. That's when the tears started coming and I told her I had to get out of there. I cried all the way home and some later that day and am now telling about her. I hate people for the way they treat animals. I wish I could have brought her home with me that very day.

chocolatepuppy
12-26-2005, 05:42 AM
Aw Val, that must have been so tough. Pups and kittys in shelters are the saddest things. :( I recently collected items for our local shelter at work and it was hard to go down there and see all of the pups and kittys in the cages. Hubby helped me carry the donations in and he had to walk out. The huskies in the video are adorable.

anna_66
12-26-2005, 08:49 AM
Val, I see why that just broke your heart:( Such beautiful animals having to be caged like that. I do hope that they go to a wonderful loving home.

Husky_mom
12-26-2005, 01:38 PM
i dont know why i cant seem to see attatchments at all :( i wish i could see the huskies, but i´m sorry they were caged, if i could i´ll take them all ;)