PDA

View Full Version : My very first signature creation.

jenluckenbach
12-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Catnapper provided me with a program to make up my own siggys. So this is my first attempt. Not bad, but I accidentally FORGOT one of the names. :o So my first attempt will not be my BEST attempt. But it should help bring in the next holiday. :D

What do you think?

catfamily
12-25-2005, 03:07 PM
I thinks it's a job well done :D I'd like to learn to do this myself...someday :D

Tora Oni
12-25-2005, 03:10 PM
That looks good. The first try there is always a mistake, You will get better. I need to see what I can do but that means searching through the moved piles of stuff.

G535
12-25-2005, 05:04 PM
Very nice!

I'd love to do one for myself but I'm determined to do my own operating system before I die so that has to come first. :)

catmandu
12-25-2005, 05:05 PM
You learn everything through Baby Steps the way that I am slowly learning about the Computer.
I dont have to go back nearly as often and retype the way I used to have to.
Jen,you are getting to be an Expert now.

orangemm
12-25-2005, 05:38 PM
I am impressed! Took me a while to get the simplest thing done, the picture in my signature. I know I couldn't do what you have done!

Once you get going, I bet we'll see a lot of neat signatures.

kimlovescats
12-25-2005, 06:11 PM
Good job, Jen! ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-25-2005, 07:35 PM
I think it's awesome for a first try...or even a second or third try!

Siggys are still something that I just haven't taken the time to master, as you can tell because I always have to have Koxka make me one. ;)

TopCat3
12-26-2005, 06:55 AM
There were actually three chocolates outside the box, but Kim ran away with one - isn't that right, Jen?

Well done. I have no idea how this is done.I only just got a mobile phone with a camera and learned how to transfer the pictures to the computer - easy really, it's just having the time to spend fiddling around. I wouldn't know where to start compiling something like that. Let me know when you feel confident enough and I'll send you some photos of my girls for you to experiment with! (if that's OK)

Felix
12-26-2005, 07:23 AM
I love it! :D

rkidsrcats
12-26-2005, 11:17 AM
It's so fun to see everyone's creative stuff. You''ll get the hang of things in no time - but it looks pretty darned good for a first try.