PDA

View Full Version : What did you get for Christmas??

Toby's my baby
12-25-2005, 10:17 AM
I thought it would be fun to see what everyone got for Christmas!! I havent opened all my gifts yet, but I will share what I have gotten so far :) Cant wait to hear what everyone got!

---
Mom and Dad- Grooming bag for horse shows, AWSOME bathrobe, a calculator for school, and then I got this big heavy box FILLED with little tiny boxes, some had money in them, and some had little notes saying, keep looking a stuff, all in all I got $65 from that, and a Cannon Pixmax MP500 picture printer!

Santa - ;) 1 diamond earring ( i have 3 piercings, and its for the one odd one), the movie "Gothica", a water bottle, perfume, a notebook, and picture paper for the printer

Aunt and Uncles - $20

Grandpa - $50

Cousin - $5

Brothers - $25 to Ambercrombie and Fitch, and a giftcertificate to Old Navy

Opps. . I forgot this :D This is from a guy at my school, (no, not my boyfriend) It is so pretty, it is a necklace with earrings. :) and it's my birthstone
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/BPhilipp/People/DSC06968.jpg

This is what I have gotten so far, I will edit it as I open even more presents :o :D

Uabassoon
12-25-2005, 10:34 AM
I mostly got a lot of practical stuff from my mom but I did get some fun stuff. I got a 4g Ipod nano, $40 gift card for Circuit City, $15 gift card for Wal Mart, a cute monkey stuffed animal (I love monkeys), cash from my grandparents, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (which was opened because my mom was bored and decided to watch it last week :D) and of course my plane ticket home counted as a gift and it's my favorite present because I've enjoyed spending these last few days here with my family.

chocolatepuppy
12-25-2005, 10:37 AM
I got a ten gallon fish tank, 2 Boyds figurines, a snowman candle, a Thomas Kincade candle, and a Home Interior glass hurricane candleholder.Do people think I like candles? Yes, I do! ;) Our dear parents still give us money for Christmas too. :D

Alysser
12-25-2005, 10:48 AM
I got a blue laptop, a pink Ipod mini,Aeropastle clothes,and more clothes,and a book. Also as an early present I got a cellphone:) Im so spoiled. Sassy got a beautiful new toy and some treats and bones. We may be getting her a new bed since its her birthday tommorow. Star got these really yummy bag of treats and some millets. The fish got two plastic plants and a ceramic frog for their tanks lol!

k9krazee
12-25-2005, 10:53 AM
I got a $50 gift certificate for Petsmart, a bunch Scrapbooking stuff, some neat computer programs, DOG ornaments, and a few other little things :)

joanofark
12-25-2005, 11:09 AM
Parents- Our new Puppy Ace(which is for all of us really:D:D), digi Cam (YAY!), Night clothes, Mp3 player, and Areo Clothes.

Godparents- A cute T-shirt, a photo Album, and a 25 gift card to Walmart.:D

My 4 Uncles and 5 Aunts- A sweat Jaket, Seen-it game, Gilmore girls Season Dvds, An Areo Sweatshirt and purse, and a Jewlery box. (I'm the baby of the family, I get everything, lol!:p)

And countless little things from my friends!

Wow, LOL! :D

Flatcoatluver
12-25-2005, 11:24 AM
I got a whole bunch of dog toys, agility equipment, dog bed, pillow, bedding for my room, lots of cloths, brushes, gift certificates, jewelry, havn't opened it all today!

gemini9961
12-25-2005, 11:31 AM
I got a new quilt, sheet and bedskirt for my bed from my parents. A candle and $100 gift card to Home Depot from my brother. A $30 gift card and some chocolate from my Grandma. A bottle of Glenfiddich (http://world.glenfiddich.com/index.html) and some on-the-rocks glasses from my cousin. Oh and my new floor from my husband. I will have to wait until I get home from work to see what I got from the in-laws.

WolvesRawk
12-25-2005, 11:42 AM
I got a book, sponge bob pajamas, a puppy :D (saint bernard/collie mix I think), a stuffed animal, deoderant (Awful gift!), a necklace with a horse on it, a minnie mouse watch, a Linkin park cd, a green day cd, a green day t shirt, a Led Zeppeilin (spelling?) t shirt, pants, fudge, a hat and scarf for my puppy, a coffee cup with penguins (I love penguins), and a Rockin' Sockin' Robot toy. (from my little brother) I still have to go to my grandparents house to open more gifts.

areias
12-25-2005, 11:49 AM
I got a new digital camera (whoo hoo! pictures up soon!) Sony DSC-S60, a new warm blanket for my horse, a printer/scanner, some movies I wanted, a plug and play with Sonic (hehe), a new sweatshirt, $50 to Petsmart, $25 to Victorias Secret, $25 to walmart...along with a few other things. I did pretty well. The dogs got a bunch of treats, but I might get the two boys some new collars in a couple of days.

dogzr#1
12-25-2005, 12:29 PM
Dad- $100

Mom and Step-dad=$300, a new bath robe and the board game Dog-opoly

Aunts, uncles, cousins and other relatives= A new Areopostle (sp?) jacket (i LOVE jackets), two longsleeved t-shirts (i am wearing one right now), jewlery box, and a watch.

I bought the dogs various toys, treats, bones and other goodies. I also got the parakeets a new cage (cost $60), and some treats for them too.

And with the money, i bought a new camera.

wolfsoul
12-25-2005, 12:37 PM
My boss (She's like a mom to me :) ) - a huge pack of batteries (for my camera), a little stress box (it comes with a blow-up bat to beat people with lol), two karaoke CDs, Cotton Candy Fantasy lotion, eyeliner, and treats and a Chuckit for Visa.

My mom - A VCR/DVD player, a voucher for a new TV set, and a dog stuffy

My roomate - a canvas, an art set, and a scrapbooking kit

My brother - Pot of Gold Chocolates

My aunt/cousins - a dog traveling kit and a 3 tins of treats and a leash for Visa

Jynnelle (who I haven't even had a chance to thank yet!) - a stocking of goodies and toys for Visa and some eyeliner

My aunt/cousins - Lotion, soap, and chapstick

My aunt/cousins - a rat beanie baby and a Wal-Mart gift card

My grandma - a dog magazine and a dog calendar

And now I have a couple more Christmas' to celebrate (with other parts of my extended family) so there will be alot more lol. I'm so glad that everyone is pleased with the presents I gave them too. :)

chrissycat21
12-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Parents - 2 sweatshirts from Steve & Barrys, Stable Master 2 Tycoon (which I can not figure out lol), a personalized bracelet ( like this (http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=84552444180 5837&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302036042&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=2534374302036042&bmUID=1135536769413&itemNo=9&Ntt=personalizeds&In=All&previousText=personalizeds&N=2) one) it says "That Darn Horse" on it, two magazine subscriptions, a picture frame with horses on it, a CD, a purse, Abercrombie perfume, a calendar, and all the Narnia books in one big book.

Santa - ;) A make-up kit and a dart board for the whole family.

Aunt and Uncle - $50 Giftcard to Woodfield mall and an Abercrombie t-shirt.

Uncle - $100

Sister - She made me an ornament for the tree. She's only 7, so everyone in the family got one. :)

I still haven't seen most of my family, since my cousins had the flu last night and we didn't go to the Christmas Eve party. I have a feeling that my Grandma on my dad's side knit me something; when we were visiting her in she wouldn't tell us what she had made, except that we would get a surprise.

Edit - my other grandparents got me the Sims 2 game Holiday edition and $250 in my college account.

animal_rescue
12-25-2005, 01:26 PM
From Parents- Bath Robe(sooo comfy!), digital camera, $100 gift certificate to Petsmart, and DVD "Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants"

9 year old Sister- Lip Gloss

Twin- Candy and Frappachino(my twin and I our both extremely poor right now so we did the best we could :p mostly we got the best things for our parents)

Older Sister- HUGE stocking full of stuff, candy(suckers, yum!), 2 shirts, squishy pillow and throw blanket, and perfume and lotion

Grandparents- $25 gift certificate to Sears

Aunt and Uncle- $20 gift certificate to Wal-Mart

edit: Sister in law- $25 gift certificate for the Light House Mall, whoot!

CountryWolf07
12-25-2005, 01:38 PM
- Ohio State #7 football jersey
- FRIENDS: Season 10/Final Season on DVD
- Billy Currington's "Doing Something Right" CD
- Brad Paisley's "Time Well Wasted" CD
- New silver ring
- New scarf and hat
- New winter coat
- Two long sleeved shirts
- $50 from my grandfather
- People Magazine (lol, cause I just love reading it!)
- MP3 player that holds 600 songs which is great!! :)

Of course, Anna and Rosie got 3 treat bags :)

AllAmericanPUP
12-25-2005, 01:45 PM
parents-CD player/stereo
grandpa-votive candle holder
sister-$20 and a beautiful touch lamp with a German shorthair pointer on it
brother wesley-some nice bracelets he got in thailand

Roxyluvsme13
12-25-2005, 01:59 PM
Well.....
Grandpa-$45
Dad-Sims2 Holiday Edition and $20
Uncle and Aunt-Purse and socks
Cousin and Hubby-Purse and change purse
Other Family-Money, Lipgloss, purse
Mom-Lily, Aeropostale Clothes, Makeup, lipgloss, yet another purse(I have like 100!), Laptop, other little stuff
Roxy got some treats, a new leash and pig ears, Skye got some new toys, and Lily got some new toys and2 shirts.
Oh, and I didnt really get this from anybody, but Roxy does get to stay insdie tonight, but only because she broke her chain.

crazy_caique
12-25-2005, 02:49 PM
mom and dad:a purse,cat clock,8 toys for Emmy(4 of the toys went to my mom's bird because he really wanted them),2 perches for emmy,a training stand for emmy,a cuttlebone bowl thing for emmy,two cat collars for zippy an pumpkin,catnip mouse 4 zippy and pumpkin,a star thing on the end of a bouse spring for zippy and pumpkin,a laser flashing ball for zippy and pumpkin,10 pk mixed of little mice,balls,strings,ect...for zippy and pumpkin,jerky treats for zippy and pumpkin,a lil pk of little greenie treats for zippy and pumpkin(the sent them for free in the package for petco),and a snowman ortoment that says save a tree buy fake fir and some candy and candycanes.

aunt and uncle:25 dollars

other aunt and uncle:25 dollars

grandparents=purse

and lots of christmas cards

Toby's my baby
12-25-2005, 02:57 PM
Mom and Step-dad=$300, .

$300 dollars!! :eek: lucky duck!

Chilli
12-25-2005, 03:08 PM
From Mum and Da':
-A new skateboard! :D (I had killed my old one)
-Quite a bit of cds (some Bob Marley, Willie Nelson, etc)
-Two shirts
-new, high-powered slingshot
- new skateboarding shoes
-watch
....thats about it.... my skateboard and watch were my most expensive...

From my sister: two flags

Friends: Monty Python Book, Irish Drinking Songs cd, Willie Nelson cd, and Lynyrd Skynyrd cd

... it makes me look like a boy cause I didn't get alot of clothes, purses, and such! Ah well! :D

crazy_caique
12-25-2005, 03:13 PM
... it makes me look like a boy cause I didn't get alot of clothes, purses, and such! Ah well! :D

No it doesn't.Trust me it doesn't. :)

also I got Bird Talk magazine for another year for christmas.

Vio&Juni
12-25-2005, 03:15 PM
My earliest Christmas present was a painting on silk from the very special Santa. As we celebrate Christmas on the 7th of January, I am gonna get more presents for the New Year and the old style Christmas.

I also got some very nice Christmas decorations - for the tree and the house.

I have girls in visit tomorrow and I have a bunch of presents for them and I am sure I am gonna get some more fun stuff. At least, the cats will for sure.

manda_moo87
12-25-2005, 03:18 PM
We didn't do too much for Christmas this year, with my Grandma passing away no one really felt much like celebrating or shopping. However, I got some bubble bath, a new hair dryer, drawing books (Robert Bateman, my favorite artist) and some art pens/pencils. :) Oh, and a $50 gift certificate for Reitmans, my favorite clothing store. We're having a nice Christmas so far, just not as cheerful as normal... I'm very anxious to have the turkey dinner... yummm!

tz1
12-25-2005, 03:19 PM
350 dollars from parents + grandparents
mp3 player with 512 mb memory. it's very small which is cool though :)
travel kit for shaving etc.

The Cat Factory
12-25-2005, 03:24 PM
A new Digi Cam
A memory card for my digi cam
A new DVD player
Family Guy Vol. 4 DVD
Cinderella Man DVD
Spongebob Blanket
Spongebob Life board game
Stuff for the kitties and Chester (6 bags of Temptations treats for the kitties, and a toy, and a puppy kong and greenies for Chester)
Chocolate
And some other stuff :)

LKPike
12-25-2005, 03:34 PM
I got a gold and diamond seiko watch with opal back, $280 from family, $130 from subscribers I deliver to, 2 boxes chocolate, 1 thing of pecans, and ps2 with games.

I bought my husband Les a charles hubert 18k gold and stainless steel watch, new pjs.

Jillian got a jolly ball, jumbo tennisball stick thing, a pack of tennis balls, pack of cow ears, hooves, snouts, meaty treats, 2 piggy bones, 2 stuffed santas that rattle and squeak, a rawhide christmas reef, kong with rope attached, and some new clothes.

I_luv_rusty
12-25-2005, 04:05 PM
Parents- Ipod video 60GB, A early Christmas gift was my cellphone.

Santa- ;) Stocking full of candy, and bubble bath, lotion, lipgloss, Etc.

Aunts- Nail Polish, perfume, $25 Aeropostale gift card, $10 bath and body works, lotion and perfume set, and I'm not sure what else.

Aunt/Uncle- Summerland 1st season

Cousins- $25 gift card.

Edit: Rusty got bones, a cat toy mouse that runs across the floor, a toy that looks like him with a santa hat on, and other toy, he still hasn't open some, beacuse my mom said he will get sick if he eats any more bones. lol :)

Miss Z
12-25-2005, 04:09 PM
Oh loooooooooooads!!!! 4 sacks & 3 stockings full! Here are some of the best ones:

iPod nano
Easel with lots of new artistic stuff
Pippa Funnel Stud Farm Inheritance game
SuDoku Electronic Game
Life in the Undergrowth book
Trendy clothes!

and much more!!!!

caseysmom
12-25-2005, 04:28 PM
My most special present was a letter from my 13 year old daughter to me and my husband expressing her love and appreciation for all we do for her, I will treasure it always.

cali
12-25-2005, 04:55 PM
from my dad: MP3 Player

from my mom: ya know they huge soft blakets that you see hanging in stores that have the really cool designs of animals on them? like dolphins and wolves? my mom got me the Dolphin one

from my best friend: she blew up our "wedding" picture and framed it in fancy paper and put our names on the bottom and cute best friend stickers all over it, then framed.

from my brother: nothing yet

what I got for people

my brother: a small box of russle stover chocolates, and a travel mug coffee maker with a brew through/drink through lid.

my mom: a CD player, a new set of tea towels, a magnet, a battery tester, a set of a oven mit, hot pad, and tea towel.

my dad: a magnet, but I got him several stuff before hand like his suger free russle stover chocolates(he is diabetic) those things are expensive, and I made him cookies.

my best friend: "confessions of a teenage drama queen" she really wanted that movie lol

Perky/my mom: a $50 satin pink designer collar with "princess" in rhinestones..she has taken this to be a "crown" and is suddenly behaving more like a spoilt little princess more then she ever did lol

Chilli
12-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Everybody seems to be getting new mp3 players! :o
I could use a new one... I've had mine for about three years... and its being held together with duct tape at the moment. Ah well... as long as it still plays. :D

lisalee
12-25-2005, 06:38 PM
I got two gifts cards (Walmart, Olive Garden), money, books, a velour jogging outfit, pajamas, coffee pot, and the best gift my mom bought me a t-shirt with Sash's picture on it! :D Sash got a cat tree and plenty of catnip toys. :)

G535
12-25-2005, 07:02 PM
I got a kiss from my cat Finnigan (only because I fed him some fancy stuff). :)

Toby's my baby
12-25-2005, 07:08 PM
My most special present was a letter from my 13 year old daughter to me and my husband expressing her love and appreciation for all we do for her, I will treasure it always.

Did you cry when you read it?? sorry, lol, :o, i was just curious :p

I got a kiss from my cat Finnigan (only because I fed him some fancy stuff). :)

Lol ;)

cali
12-25-2005, 07:12 PM
lol I just looked it up the kind of Blanket I got is called a "mink Blanket" which had me rather horrifed till I looked it up and found out they only call it mink because its soft lol

see see purdy design! :p

luvofallhorses
12-25-2005, 07:45 PM
I got a gorgeous necklace from my brother.
It's a cross and has a diamond in the middle.
It's silver. :D

Mary Kate & Ashley perfume and lotion from my brother

- a stocking full of candy

-shoes (I have to exchange them tomorrow,
because they are too small

and pajamas...

oh yeah and a new digital camera!!

I hope everyone had a VERY Merry Christmas!! :D

finn's mom
12-25-2005, 08:52 PM
Let's see...I think my favorite gift has to be a gorgeous scarf that my niece, robyn, crocheted for me. I'm going to buy knitting needles and yarn tomorrow so that she can teach me how to knit. She also gave me some really warm, adorable leg warmers. I got a really plush powder blue robe from my parents, as well as the dvd of Serenity, some slippers to match the robe, a pretty little sweater, two pj bottom and top outfits, pj bottoms, toe socks, gift cards to old navy and barnes and noble, and some fun bath stuff (like loofahs, scrubbers, combs, etc). And, the fact that my parents have taken care of Finn and me since April, I'm surprised I got what I did. ;) It was an awesome day, though, spending it with family. It's one of the best, if not the very best, Christmases I've ever had. :)

christa
12-25-2005, 08:56 PM
Husband: Diamond Ring :D

Parents: Crown Molding in my house . . . some knick knacks and one of those one cup coffee makers (I won't be able to live without that thing!)

In-Laws: White Gold Hoop Earrings, stocking full of candy & cosmetics, Gift Card to Hobby Lobby

Sister-In-Law & her Hubby: REAL pearl necklace!

Grandparents-in-Law: Lead Crystal bowl that weighs 10 pounds :eek:

Favorite Aunt: Awesome watch, sweater, CD Player for my kitchen that installs under the cabinet

Zany_girlie
12-25-2005, 10:59 PM
Well for Christmas this year i got......

Parnets- Digital Camera, iPod Nano (black), $75 Credit card (it has a set limit), Tony Hawk American WasteLand Game, Zoo TYcoon 2 Endangeres Species Game (PC), Cell phone holder, a Abercrombe sweater, abercrombie t-shirt, abercrombie scarf, $25 gift card for iTunes, picture frame....
Cousin-$20, Adidas (perfume...it smells sooooo good!), $30 gift certificate to any store in the mall
Grandparents-$Fuzzy striped socks, Cute shirts, $60, a little knick knack
Aunts/Uncles-CD, $20 dollars, another little knick knack thingy
And all kinds of other little things from my friends and all the good stuff from my stocking!!!!!
It was a really good Christmas at my house this year!!!!!! :D

CagneyDog
12-25-2005, 11:10 PM
I got lots of stuff that I really appreciate. The gifts that I love the most are the ones that are really heart felt. My Grandma knitted me a scarf, she was so cute about it. I love it so much. I also got a locket with pictures of Cagney in it...I love that. :D

IRescue452
12-25-2005, 11:36 PM
New cd player and $35 for walmart, whatever I'm supposed to buy there. I also had the flu and spent most of the day in bed.

caseysmom
12-25-2005, 11:51 PM
Did you cry when you read it?? sorry, lol, :o, i was just curious :p

Lol ;)

I read it out loud to my husband and yes I almost cried.

MariaM
12-26-2005, 12:27 AM
Mom and dad - slippers, and really cute dalmatian pajama pants. This is my first pair (its just the pants, but you know) of pj's I've ever had! (I'd always worn sweat pants). These are so cute.

My dad got all four kids the "Movie and Video Guide 2004" book since I'd like for us to watch movies more often.

Brother - bag of Skittles

Godfather - "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"
Godmother - A nice scarf, a cute cat tealight holder and $25 to an HBC store.

Lauren (friend) - pen, cute golden retriever notepad
Robin (friend) - burned cd, some christmas cookie things

Aunt - raspberry lip gloss, 2 pairs of socks
Aunt - little snowman ornament, a dog trick book with frisbee

Aunt (kinda) - $10 (USD)
Uncle - $25 (USD) + a box of Russel Stover chocolates

dakota'smom
12-26-2005, 01:04 AM
sounds like you had a nice Christmas. I had my best in years. I received my puppy, Dakota. He is approximately 8 wks old and is a german sheperd/ lab mix. I am new to puppy ownership...didn't know they barked and whined at this age. i think he actually tried howling this morning. He is sitting in my lap right now, but the size of his paws, he is going to be big.
I received 2lg and 4 small candles, a set of 5 different heights candleholders, a scarf, a dog picture holder for a picture of my future son in law's dog. I also received christmas socks., but my fav and most intriging is my puppy.

How long til they recognize their name?

pauline

carole
12-26-2005, 01:33 AM
I had a super xmas up at my nieces new home, and i got some super presents, hubby gave me a fifty dollar shopping voucher, Melissa gave me twenty dollars which is a whole weeks wages, son Scott is paying for hubby and I to go out to dinner whenever we choose and restaurant of our choice, and my niece and hubby gave me a lovely kitty calendar set, my nephew gave me a cute wall hanging with two kitties on it saying everything i know I learnt from my cats,from my sister i also got two face cloths with kitties embroidered on them and an amazing large xmas soft decoration ,a kitty of course with a santa hat on, hard to explain , but will post pics later., and a lovely candle in a container with my name on it.

Yep it was a lovely time. :)

Melissa I got her three t shirts and, a set of cosmetic and toiletry bags, all in pink and black, some lip gloss and mascara from avon, a playboy bunny bangle and ring,another braclet from surf n gear she loved, a fifty dollar shopping mall voucher from her dad, it was his xmas bonus so he decided to give it to the kids, she got a billabong bag and rusty wallet from my sister, a pencil case with impulse sprays in it, lip gloss and tweezers from avon from my niece and hubby, and a black and pink rip curl school bag for starting high school next year, she also got lots of boxes of chocolates and twenty dollars cash from her paper run. wasn't she so lucky.

I gave hubby a years subscription to netguide magazine, it is all about computers and includes free disks each time and some three quarter length summer casual trousers.

Melissa gave him two jars of his fav coffee., he got chocolates and smellies and beers from other relatives.

We paid son's registration on his car for six months, which was over a hundred dollars and he got a fifty dollar voucher as well from his dad, he got beers and chocolates and smellies as well.

I think we have all been throughly spoilt rotten, my dad always gives us half a lamb for xmas too.

I am sure i have forgotten some things but that is most of it, but my best present of all is being able to save all the kittens we have and have the mamas spayed, nothing can beat that IMO.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-26-2005, 04:44 AM
My hubby gave me a golden necklace :) It is a gorgeous one, it weights quite a lot!! He also got me a CD, a book, and tons of kisses :p
My daughter gave me 3 square glass candle holders and a box with square senting candles
My son bought me a DVD !
I am grateful for ALL I got :) :)

Vette
12-26-2005, 05:48 AM
My brother got me a memory card for my camera so i can take TONS more pictures.(over 200) but before he got me the card,, i could only take 15-18 pictures(or less. depending on what settings i used) so no more going through and deleting shots off to make room for new shots. :o

and my parents got me some CDs.
a Betta fish(hes a pinkish red yellowis color)
a really cute large galss snow man setting thingy.
it has music,, and when you turn it,, theres a little plastic snowman(the only one thats plastic) has a magnet in it,, and it skates around on a silver surface(to make it look like a pond) its really cute

and a crap load of cand. :D

dogzr#1
12-26-2005, 07:49 AM
$300 dollars!! :eek: lucky duck!

We were only supposed to get $150, but my mom decided to give us that amount anyway. My step-dad had worked many overtime hours so we had alot of money. This has got to be the most expensive Christmas at our house ever.

Felix
12-26-2005, 08:12 AM
This is what I got for Christmas...
Stainless Steal Toaster
Cat Wall Clock
1 Pair Of Pj's & 2 Night Shirt's
Sweater
Italian Charm Bracelet(3 charms one with my inital,one with a pic of a cat and the other says"I heart my cat")
Aquarium Fish Tank Lamp
Socks(one pair has kittys on them)
Walmart Gift Card
Mini Cat Keychain Watch
41 Piece Chef's Set
Christmas Cream & Sugar Set
Chunky Candle
Chistmas Snow Globe Ornament
Container Of Candy
8Pc Skettles Lip Gloss Set

I think thats all.I loved all my gifts.I especially love the charm bracelet because this past summer I lost a gold bracelet that my aunt gave me.I felt bad and really missed it on my arm

anna_66
12-26-2005, 08:28 AM
What wonderful things you've all gotten!

Well I must say that my most favorite thing I received for Christmas was having the day off work to spend with Mark and the dogs. We stayed home, never got out of our pjs and had a great time:D

But....I did really get some wonderful gifts from everyone this year (I must have been a good girl;)).

Friends and family:
bath & body works gift basket & $40 gift card, home made pillow, scrapbook paper, fleece throw, picture frame, $100 Victoria Secret gift card, 2 pr of silver earrings, calendar, tshirt, hot chocolate, cooking apron, home made earrings & necklace and a ornament for the tree.

Santa:
A new bike for Roxey and I to go riding!

My hubby spoiled me ROTTEN this year.
PIXMA MP500 printer, new keyboard, wireless mouse, flat screen monitor, perfume, 2 shirts, 2 hats, new house key (has tony stewart on it), eyeglass case, bike accessories, new gloves, fleece jacket, & the Columbia coat I've been wanting :eek: Was I really THAT good this year:p

Crikit
12-26-2005, 11:06 AM
This I got:

From Parents: A new kennel for Winter, some pj's, a box set of abbott and costello movies, a hand made scarf, and a week long trip to California with them in March :D

Santa: Muppets wizard of Oz and stocking stuffers

Sisters and their boyfriends/niece:A couple of movie passes, Charlie and the Chocolate factory, Muppet Movie, Muppet xmas carol

Aunt: Money

Grandma: Money

Cousin:101 dalmation cup, hot chocolate, and a fleece blanket.

God parents:PJ's and my yearly xmas ornament.

The dogs:A dog clock that wags it's tail

Friends:A custom characiture of Beaker dressed like a pharoah, a stuffed chicken little, a hat, an IG t-shirt, a "lovely" picture of two of my friends, some greenies for the dogs, a bernard callaboe T, a gecko pin, some socks, a little frame ornament

slleipnir
12-26-2005, 02:14 PM
I don't really remember everything...mostly clothes, some books, drawing stuff...and I got an mp3 player. All my gifts at my dads were from my pets heheh. The one from Shadow was "To Audrey From: Black Cat lol I don't know why, but it made me really happy that he put their names on the gifts...pathedic?

CathyBogart
12-26-2005, 09:32 PM
I made out like a bandit this year!!

I got a 5 megapixel digital camera, an old out of print book I've been hunting for since I was sixteeen, a 17" flatscreen monitor, lots of socks including four pairs of dog/cat socks and two pairs of toe socks, a BEAUTIFUL vase with a bouquet in it, a box of mochi ice cream, several pounds of See's candy, some uderwear ;), pajamas, a kitty pen, a kitty address book, a bracelet, a cookbook, a sweater, $250 worth of grocery store gift cards, a jambacard, a breyer horse, an awesome snuggly purple bathrobe and matching slippers, doggy stationary, a cute notepad, and I think I forgot something, but I didn't write it all down.

BitsyNaceyDog
12-26-2005, 10:23 PM
I got a lot of wonderful things-
-from Justin- an Apple mighty mouse (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007Y79E4/ref=nosim/103-2316281-6369464?n=172282) , a CD, & Gilmore Girls season 5 DVD boxed set. We also bought ourselves a new TV!
-From my parents- $300, $50 Target gift card, a pressure washer, and a ton of DVDs
-From my grandma- $100 and some cookies
-From my sister- a soap thing I wanted
-Sister-in-law #1- a book
-Sister-in-law #2- a purse & a scarf
-Mother-in-law & father-in-law- night stands for our bedroom, some hair things, christmas ornaments for my tree, & pajamas
-From my Boss- $200, a bathrobe, a note pad with an orange kitty on it, 4 decorative cat plates that I'm going to hang in my kitchen
-from coworkers- a poultry in motion chicken (http://www.funtocollect.com/sunnysideup.html), lotion, a twisted whiskers calendar, a picture frame, a candle thing, a ladybug keychain, & a ladybug stepping stone for my yard
-From a lady I often house sit for- $100
-from a customer at work- $25 gift certificate to Walmart
-From a friend- a snowman blanket & a fondue maker

Uabassoon
12-26-2005, 10:36 PM
I forgot to add a few things. My sister sent me a really nice Lacoste rugby shirt, I'd been telling her on the phone that Kim (my favorite person from America's Next Top model) wears them all the time and I wanted one so I could look like her. Alexa got me a cute sweater from Abercrombie (my favorite store). And two new sets of plugs (0 gauge) for my ears.

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-27-2005, 10:42 AM
Let's see, I got:

-BB sweats
-a pair of Crocs!;) (shoes)
-Star Wars III soundtrack
-about 7 new pairs of earrings!
-a new computer game
-2 pairs of jeans
-$20
-a new trampoline!!:D(all from Mom & Dad)
-a sweatshirt, jayhawk mug, and $25 from my grandma
-$25 from my other grandma
-some random stuff in my stocking

I'm sure there's a few more things, but that's all I can remember for now!:)

Suki Wingy
12-27-2005, 07:33 PM
-a *really* cool wooden toy that has chickens on it that peck when you tilt it back and forth
-$25 from cousins
-2 books, a really interesting one and a Napoleon Dynamite quote book
- some ok jewlery
-Walgreens gift cards :D
-an apple store gift card
-a calendar (Not PT puppies one :( )
-Half chaps that were misdiscribed in catalouge (Suede so they will only last about 6 months instead of the 2 years like hard leather I thought they were)
- boots described as really nice that are crappy
-breeches in the wrong color that don't fit
-edit: I also got a 1 ft. tall dalmatian sculpture wearing a santa hat, a ribbon on his collar, and bells!:D

I talked to my parents and they both agreed that it is stupid to keep chaps that won't last long. We are returning all three of the riding things to try and get breeches that do fit and some zip up field boots instead of the crappy boots and new breeches.

RobiLee
12-28-2005, 10:40 AM
Well, Alden and I bought ourselves a new car for Christmas! New to us anyway...lol. Its a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer and I really like it. We bought an SUV so both the girls could fit comfortably in the back and they do but they seem a bit scared of it :rolleyes: . Tori is a bit timid but I can talk her into jumping up in to it on her own but Katie doesn't seem to like it at all. I have to put her front paws up on it and then lift her back end up...lol...oh what a sight! I'm attaching a pic of it but its not very good. It was rainy out when I took it.

I got lots of goodies from my parents: gold earrings, bracelet, bath and body stuff, a bath robe, candles, nice set of silverware (deparately needed). A few other litte things that I can't think of..lol

Sister and brother-in-law: A Doggy Bone cookbook (love it) and some new nice kitchen gadgets (also needed)

My son and his girlfriend: A $50 gift card for Damon's and a picture frame.

Spoiled by my wonderful friends: doggy pj's, chicken soup for the dog lover's soul, sex and the city season two(dvd), yummy smelling perfume, calendar, doggy apron and oven mitt and an adorable basket.

I know I'm forgetting things but its so hard to remember all of it. It was a good Christmas!

crazy_caique
12-28-2005, 12:40 PM
Edit:I also got a portable DVD player

lv4dogs
12-28-2005, 01:00 PM
I got a lot more than I expected thats for sure. Usually our family buys for the kids then the adults just pick names so we usually only have one adult gift to buy. This year we didn't pick names, we weren't suppesed to get any gifts for adults, but everyone started feeling bad for everyone. Ended up that we all bought gifts for everyone. lol

a nice home made sweater, I love it

a nice pink sweater

a few picture frames

candles & candle sets

$50 gift card

$25

cute dog decal thing

manicure & pedicure set

couple stuffed animals

door mat that says "wipe your paws"

HUGE box of Nag Champa (I love that stuff)

new incense holder

vibrating dental floss thing (I am obsessed with flossing lol)

Suki Wingy
12-30-2005, 05:04 PM
oh and I also got a pack of prismacolor watercolor pencils :D
Here is a video of the wooden chicken toy :D It is just soooo amusing!
http://clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=6FFEF1FE49C25D71

Vio&Juni
01-03-2006, 01:17 PM
As I was expecting, I got more presents - a lot, but the most impressive were the diamond earrings :D

moosmom
01-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Well, a couple of things I can't mention...too embarassed. But, I DID get the coolest thing from my daughter. Ear bags!!! Okay, you're saying, "What the hell are ear bags??" They're like ear muffs without the headband. I hate wearing hats. These are the next best thing. You stuff your ear into the bag and snap it on (they're like the hair clips you you bend down to secure only for ears). These things are so comfortable I walked around with them on inside the house for over a half hour before I realized they were on!

I also got a gift card to Kohl's and a bunch of little things. It was a great Christmas!