PDA

View Full Version : My bro's boxer

dab_20
12-24-2005, 06:22 PM
My brother and his girlfriend came up from arizona for christmas. :D They have a 7 month old white boxer, Soul, that sounds soooo cute!! Kayla my bro's girlfriend says that Soul is so naughty but they love her like their own kid.
She's got a few funny stories that I'll tell you.

Unlike a normal dog that scratches the door when she wants to come in, she runs head first into the door. lol! :rolleyes: They will hear a loud BANG and say "It's the dog again." lol.

She doesn't like to eat out of her bowl so she takes her nose and pushes the food out and eats it off the floor. What a weird dog.

They say she's hard of hearing, as some white boxers are. I can't wait to meet her!! :)

buttercup132
12-24-2005, 08:32 PM
i hope your gonna get pictures :D she sounds adorable

iwantatwinkie
12-24-2005, 09:56 PM
My cat runs head first into doors also when he wants in a room. My baby Sam is also a white Boxer. He is the best and the prettiest dog I have ever had. Hope to see pics soon!

Bigyummydog
12-25-2005, 01:02 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/bigyummydog/bigrotflmao.gif
I can't wait to meet her either.......poor baby.

dab_20
12-25-2005, 06:00 PM
i saw a pic of her, she is really cute! My brother found his digital camera so maybe hell send me some recent pics soon.

tikeyas_mom
12-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Ooooh.. I love white boxers..
Yes, I have heard some can come hard of hearing..
The breeders should have had her tested before selling her.. inless shes a rescue?
Well she sounds wonderful, does she have any blue eyes?
I love that name too. :)

dab_20
12-25-2005, 06:50 PM
They got her in a newspaper add. Not the best choice... but she's a great dog. Nope, she's got dark brown eyes. Her skin is really spotted so her coloring is neat.

Her name means sunshine in spanish.

Toby's my baby
12-25-2005, 06:51 PM
She sounds great!! I hope we get to see some pictures soon!

Roxyluvsme13
12-25-2005, 07:31 PM
Aww! I'm like Boxer obsessed, too! GET LOTS OF PICS! :D Can't wait to see the beautiful Soul!