PDA

View Full Version : Hunter's Christmas Wish

GoldenLuv
12-24-2005, 06:21 PM
Hi this is Hunter and I am posting my Christmas Wish

All i want for Christmas and the New Year is my forever home.
I don't take up much room I am still a puppy I want someone who i can be a cuddle bug for and retrieve sticks for.. I am good boy for my foster mommie and i love to play with my squeaky toys have treats and i don 't eat people food cause my foster mommie says its not good for my puppy tummie.....

I will be a good boy when i get older I will do my best to be the best doggy you have had...

I am really Handsome Just look at my pic and you can tell that...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid198/pa543a8ed9031a635b894439f39b62267/f0f0c22f.jpg
Woof Woof Hunter

Puppy Kisses For You...

( I am bored so i thought that i would do something fun and cute )

buttercup132
12-24-2005, 08:33 PM
awwwwwwww hes got a sad face in that picture, sad alot of puppies will be saying that after christmas

GoldenLuv
12-24-2005, 09:36 PM
awwwwwwww hes got a sad face in that picture, sad alot of puppies will be saying that after christmas

yea but he is not really sad and he will be going to his forever home soon i hope..

Hope she has been adopted and will be going to her furever home this week sometime

animal_rescue
12-24-2005, 09:38 PM
Oh I would love to give Hunter a home where he can retrieve and cuddle but sadly that wouldn't be possible! I'm glad your foster mommy is giving you a good Christmas, Hunter! Kisses to you. :)