PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas in Heaven!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-24-2005, 09:57 AM
56 years ago, my eldest brother Christian was fighting for his life. The poor kid, who was almost 3, fell into a big thing full of hot water( my father was a butcher and had just made cooked ham). He got burnt 60 % in 3rd degree.... :(
It happened 3 days before Christmas, and he died during Christmas Eve.., leaving behind my parents and his 2 months old sister Lieve.

This is why Christmas has such a emotional meaning for me and my family. We all celebrate Christmas in honour of our little angel Christian, who is in Heaven now.

Dear little brother, I wish you a very Merry Christmas up there. I will be thinking of you tonight! I wish I had known you....

MERRY cHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN dear Christje!!

Anita Cholaine
12-24-2005, 10:10 AM
That's a sad story... I'm sure Christian is watching and taking care of you and your family from heaven... (((HUGS)))

rosethecopycat
12-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Although his time was short on this Earth, he has made an impact here.
Your remembering him is his gift to you, each year.

RIP Christian

jenluckenbach
12-24-2005, 12:51 PM
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you and your family. Losing a baby must be the hardest pain to endure. And losing a brother you never even knew must be confusing. But your family keeps his memory alive, and he will always be looking down on you, until one day when you can meet again.

Cataholic
12-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Merry Christmas, baby Christian. Take care of things up there, will you?

Hugs to you, Lut.

kimlovescats
12-24-2005, 03:08 PM
How very sad, Lut! Thank you for sharing this story, and may you and your family remember him with love and joy, knowing that he is one of Heaven's children watching over you! ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-24-2005, 05:07 PM
Merry Christmas Christian!
Say Hi, to my baby brother, Tim. He only lived one day but is still missed by me.

Cincy'sMom
12-24-2005, 06:55 PM
Merry Christmas Christian!
Please say hi to my brother too. It is his first Christmas in Heaven.

Hugs to you and your family Lut.

anna_66
12-25-2005, 07:19 AM
Lut, thank you for pointing this thread out to me this morning in our chat.

It's hard loosing a child/sibling and to loose one at such a time of the year is even worse.

I'll say a prayer for you all today, and hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-25-2005, 11:36 AM
THANK you everyone!! I am glad I shared this with PT!!

zippy-kat
12-25-2005, 11:38 AM
This is such a touching tribute. It tears me up everytime I hear it.

{{Many hugs coming your way, Lut.}}

Alysser
12-25-2005, 11:51 AM
I am so sorry. That is such a sad story. Merry Christmas Christian. Please watch over your loving family from heaven. (((((HUGS))))))

cyber-sibes
12-25-2005, 11:08 PM
:( It is really beautiful that your family turned this tragedy into a very special holiday celebration of your brother's spirit, your story touches my heart!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-26-2005, 04:38 AM
My parents have done a perfect job in keeping his memory alive. Although I am born 7 years AFTER the accident, I can "see" him, and I know everything about him. It is as if I have almost known him :)
It feels so good to know that he is taking care of me and his family from up there. Oh my, I would give anything up to be able to meet him for real....!

Hugs for you, dear brother!!

luvofallhorses
12-26-2005, 03:42 PM
{{{hugs}}}