PDA

View Full Version : Did ya peek?

catnapper
12-24-2005, 07:46 AM
Ok gang, its Christmas Eve and we'll all be getting our gifts tonight or tomorrow morning.

I for one have not done any peeking. Which I must say might be a first ;) My kids have definately peeked, which is funny because they know what we got them :rolleyes:

I did almost open up the gifts from SIL.... she buys truly AWFUL gifts. AWFUL! One year she bought me a 3 sizes too small fluorescent pink bathing suit. The following year she bought my 13 year old daughter a red silk teddy and robe -- as in a SEXY red silk outfit. Anyway, I nearly opened them so I can get the initial reaction of "What the heck?!?!?" out of the way and carefully script a "thank you! This is awesome!" reaction! LOL

Sooo....... have you been good and refrain from peeking this year or were you naughty and peek? :D

Miss Z
12-24-2005, 07:47 AM
Nope, i've been very good:p I know where they all are too!

Alysser
12-24-2005, 08:21 AM
:D Yes, my mom and dad were in New York when me and my sister went snooping. I'm getting a laptop! YES!

prechrswife
12-24-2005, 08:27 AM
I voted "other." No snooping here, but hubby and I opened our gifts to each other this morning because tomorrow after church, we are headed out of town.

cali
12-24-2005, 08:42 AM
lol I am satisified already.. I had christmas with my dad on tuesday and got an MP3 Player, and my best freind and I exchanged gifts last night, she blew up our "wedding" picture(from a dance at her school last year) and framed it with fancy paper and put little designs all over it and framed it, its really pretty

I attached a bad photo of it :p

davidpizzica
12-24-2005, 08:50 AM
I didn't have to peek! I've been driving my Christmas present! I'll wait until tomorrow to unwrap the socks and clothes.

chrissycat21
12-24-2005, 08:53 AM
No peeking here! I haven't had the chance to. :p ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-24-2005, 09:49 AM
:o :o :o !!! I voted that I like to be surprised :) . But, I must confess I tried to find out what Indra got for me, as the shape was so weird... :o . Bad luck, I didn't find out :( :p

JenBKR
12-24-2005, 09:53 AM
I voted other...because I can't find my presents! My husband either didn't get me anything or hid them very well - I hope for his sake the latter :D

Corinna
12-24-2005, 10:02 AM
I voted santa would be upset. No I have no idea what any one is getting me. All being adults it's hard to know where to look .

Suki Wingy
12-24-2005, 10:27 AM
Nope! I basically know what I'm getting, newq riding stuff and a new tank for Tigger. I noticed an unusual soft (fabric) gift wrapped under the tree and another box that I haqve no clue what it is. I'll just have to wait til Christmas Morning! Niņo stole one of his presents (A ball) and started playing with it and unwrapping it.

k9krazee
12-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Nope! I thought about it a couple times but the house was never empty enough to actually snoop :p But, really, I like to be surprised.

chocolatepuppy
12-24-2005, 11:55 AM
I know one of my gifts, got it a couple weeks ago. Hubby caught me getting ready to order a fish tank from Foster and Smith, kept telling me to wait till after Christmas, and I wondered why :confused: He had to fess up and give me the 10 gallon tank he got me. *he he* It's already set up with a fish in it. ;) ... I can't believe he got it for me, he keeps complaining about fish tanks and bowls all over the place. He said he gives up! :D

CagneyDog
12-24-2005, 12:12 PM
I haven't peeked yet!

Toby's my baby
12-24-2005, 12:15 PM
I havent peeked yet!! :) I have NO idea what I'm getting. We are opening presents tonight, tomorrow, and monday!! :)

Flatcoatluver
12-24-2005, 12:17 PM
:D I couldn't help it!!!mom ran down the hall and my door was open so i saw that she bought be a tunnel for agility

anna_66
12-24-2005, 12:39 PM
That's what I voted. And I never really got a chance because Mark had them all wrapped before I could get a chance;)

G.P.girl
12-24-2005, 01:09 PM
I havent peeked, but i've spent a lot of time shaking the various wrapped gifts under the tree....no luck though, my mom puts them in boxes and stuffs the boxes with tissue paper so it all sounds the same

dogzr#1
12-24-2005, 01:17 PM
nope haven't peeked,yet. my parents usually give us money and a few gifts. i saw that i have two gifts. but i already bought one gift for myself, a new camera. well i can't wait till tonight and tommorow.

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-24-2005, 01:47 PM
Nope, I think that would offend Santa!;)

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-24-2005, 02:17 PM
No, I never do.

moosmom
12-24-2005, 02:22 PM
No. We've wised up. Now we hold onto our gifts until we get to my friend Susie's house. That's when we open them. My daughter has absolutely NO idea of one gift I've gotten her. It's my late father's (her grandfather) opal stone that came out of the man's ring he wore as a wedding ring. I had it mounted in a pendant and put it on a chain. I hope she appreciates it.

WolvesRawk
12-24-2005, 02:22 PM
I didn't have to peek. My present was the puppy I adopted a few weeks ago. My parents aren't going to get any thing else for me so there's nothing to try to peek.

CathyBogart
12-24-2005, 02:32 PM
I accidentally peeked on one of mine! My mom was keeping the gifts in my old bedroom, so when I went in to get some of my stuff out I was like "WOW, a breyer horse! Oops..."