PDA

View Full Version : is it normal when...

Amber
12-24-2005, 12:40 AM
...when you get your uhm..first kiss to have your mind race and worry about what they think about it?

or anything?

....help?....

edit---and im very aware that this is a stupid question...heh

tz1
12-24-2005, 12:49 AM
ur thinking too much :)

Amber
12-24-2005, 12:57 AM
i know...ah dang..

auggie
12-24-2005, 05:21 AM
Of course it’s normal. ;)
Don’t worry; your question isn’t stupid at all.
Your first kiss is something you’ll always remember.
I hope you're able to get some sleep.
:D

JenBKR
12-24-2005, 09:51 AM
Don't worry, it's normal to worry about it. I was scared out of my mind for mine. My heart was racing and I had no idea what I was doing. I still remember where I was, who kissed me, and how I felt - you'll never forget the first. Congrats on getting your first kiss - tell us about it!

Amber
12-24-2005, 11:30 AM
- tell us about it!

If you insist... ;)

but, Im glad it's normal..i was starting to scare myself..

but, it was with this boy who we had both liked eachother for the longest time, but we were too shy to talk to each other, and all that stuff. Until yesterday night when him and I, along with three other friends had a huge snowball fight. Of course we were both only hitting eachother, and then it started to get crazy and he would tackle me, and throw snow at me and vice versa.

That went along for hours, until he sits on me, and then we ended up sitting their for 20 miniuts or so doing nothing..(while before hand my friend Amy had told me that I should kiss him, while they told him the same..) and well, we kissed in the snow freezing.

ahhhh...

LuvGold00
12-25-2005, 01:49 AM
If you insist... ;)

but, it was with this boy who we had both liked eachother for the longest time, but we were too shy to talk to each other, and all that stuff. Until yesterday night when him and I, along with three other friends had a huge snowball fight. Of course we were both only hitting eachother, and then it started to get crazy and he would tackle me, and throw snow at me and vice versa.

That went along for hours, until he sits on me, and then we ended up sitting their for 20 miniuts or so doing nothing..(while before hand my friend Amy had told me that I should kiss him, while they told him the same..) and well, we kissed in the snow freezing.

ahhhh...

That's so sweet... :)

Toby's my baby
12-25-2005, 10:12 AM
If you insist... ;)

ahhhh...

That is so cool! Lol, my first kiss was in a dark ally-way at a street dance :rolleyes: O well, it was still special :p

kimlovescats
12-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Awww, how sweet! Bet you both were so warm inside, you didn't even feel the snow! You just made a special memory to last a lifetime! ;)

Addie
12-25-2005, 11:29 AM
hehe, my first kiss i was hanging out with my friends and my one friend is really hot so we kissed...in my closet cause my friends were annoying me..haha

anna_66
12-26-2005, 10:17 AM
Awwwwww that's so sweet!

king2005
12-26-2005, 01:57 PM
I'll never forget my first kiss.

My baby cuz. came up to me & planted a big one on my cheek & then pulled my hair :rolleyes:

no, don't worry about your first kiss. I never worried about mine & its now 7yrs later & I'm still with the same guy & always will be :)

Anita Cholaine
12-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Awwww... that's very sweet!!:)

WolvesRawk
12-26-2005, 02:03 PM
That's so sweet! I'm saving my first kiss for someone.

animal_rescue
12-26-2005, 02:05 PM
Aww it's so ok to think about it! lol I still to this day smile everytime I think about my first kiss(it was about 5 years ago, it was also my first date) defenitly something to remember! :)

slleipnir
12-26-2005, 02:18 PM
I won't forget my first either...Lets just say the guy was a pretty bad kisser....It was kinda gross :p :rolleyes:

wolfsoul
12-26-2005, 02:50 PM
I always thought that I would be so worried and thinking about whether or not I had bad breath or if I was doing it wrong, but surprisingly, I never thought about it. In fact, the entire time I was thinking "Why aren't I worried?" LOL. Probably because he was the worst kisser ever. :rolleyes: It just came naturally to me for some reason. Your first kiss story is much more romantic than mine though... :p

CathyBogart
12-27-2005, 02:42 AM
Aww, don't stress about it. Unfortunately, all I could think after my first kiss was "ugh, I didn't know he smoked pot!". >.<;;

JenBKR
12-27-2005, 07:47 AM
How sweet! That's a great first kiss story, a memory that will last a lifetime :)

christa
12-27-2005, 08:03 AM
My very first kiss was on a school bus, lol . . . the thing I was most worried about was what to do with my nose! :D (geez, who was that even???)

Anyway, your first kiss will be memorable and the whole snowball fight story sounds so sweet!!! I just love that! I'll never forget my first kiss with my husband . . . no real romantic setting . . . just how I felt . . . I thought my stomach & heart was going to explode! That's the best feeling in the world!

Don't worry about what he thought about it. More than likely, he liked it . . . you'll only worry until you all do it again ;) . . . and again . . . and again . . . and again . . . and again . . . and again . . . get my drift?

;)