PDA

View Full Version : Zeke helping with the xmas tree

slleipnir
12-23-2005, 09:19 PM
The other day my mom and I were decorating the tree...I was up on a chair and wanted her to pass me decorations so I didn't have to get up and down and stuff. Zeke will pick things up for me if I point in the direction of what I want picked up..so I thought I'd put him to the test (seeing I was farish away from the pile of decorations on the floor) I asked him to get my a decoration, he went and chose one and brought it to me. I said "up" and he jumped on my side so he could reach me on the chair and give it to me hahaha. You know your lazy when :( My poor dog..anyway, I got him to do it on video...nothing special, but it's kinda cute. He takes a few seconds to decide which one he should get.

http://tainted-sky.net/movies/MVI_5390.AVI
right click - save as (you can simply delete it right after so it's not on your computer)

chocolatepuppy
12-24-2005, 05:29 AM
That's too cute! What a good boy Zeke! The only help I get is Lacey taking ornaments back off the tree! :D

slleipnir
12-24-2005, 09:46 AM
Thanks chocolate puppy. :)

Also, where can I upload my video that people will actually watch it? 1 person only? lol no wonder I never post pictures/videos XD

chocolatepuppy
12-24-2005, 11:41 AM
Audrey, I just clicked on the link and it played, I didn't have to save it. I think Zeke is pretty smart helping you. If you want help taking the ornaments off the tree, I'll send Lacey. ;)

k9krazee
12-24-2005, 12:15 PM
He is such a great helper! Hehe, he even took time to decide which ornament he was going to give you, too cute!