PDA

View Full Version : Video of Shadow being his sweet self

slleipnir
12-23-2005, 09:13 PM
I was trying to get a movie of Zeke doing something, but he INSISTED I do him too....
(You should hear him purring...if you look at him, he purrs...he's a very purry kitty:X) Isn't he a cutie? Now...take that and multiply it by 24 (that is, for every hour of the day you get this..."meow. Meow. puurrr. follow around. Meow"

-_-
http://tainted-sky.net/movies/MVI_5391.AVI

(right click save as - just delete it after so it's not stuck on your comp)

slleipnir
12-24-2005, 09:29 AM
it's cute........

kimlovescats
12-24-2005, 09:31 AM
Well hello there, Shadow! What a sweetie pie you are! I just LOVE chatty kitties!!! Cute video! :D

slleipnir
12-24-2005, 09:47 AM
Thanks:) He is a sweet kitty, but it gets kinda annoying sometimes.He literally is ALWAYS like that.

catmandu
12-24-2005, 09:51 AM
Hi Shadow! There are Two Found Cats watching you,and listening to you purr.
Scrappy 2,and Rocca are watching with fascination!And MEEWING at You and Your Handsome Canine Friend.
They actually jumped back when you came close to the lens,they must have thought that you were coming throughthe Computer to visit them.
And We All Wish You the MEEEEOOOOOWIEST of Petmases and A MEEEOWY MEW YEAR!!!!!!

RedHedd
12-24-2005, 10:24 AM
LOL I walked away from the computer while it was downloading and when I heard the meows I looked to see who was meowing :D Mitzi and Mishi are sound asleep. Then I realized it was the computer .... and that PURR! Mitzi does that sometimes - I call it her Whir-purr. Her whole body vibrates! Too cute, but I can see where that could get annoying sometimes.

orangemm
12-24-2005, 12:31 PM
What a darling little "mew" that is!! And, that PURR.....my goodness, that's a turbo-purr!!!!!!!!!! :D

rg_girlca
12-24-2005, 06:01 PM
Oh my goodness. Is that adorable or what. What a sweet widdle mew Shadow has and that purr is to die for. The louder the purr the better.

I just love the way he comes to knead your leg and purrs up a storm.

*CUTE* *CUTE* *CUTE* *CUTE* *CUTE* *CUTE*

Great video. :D