PDA

View Full Version : In case i donīt see ya........

Husky_mom
12-23-2005, 07:55 PM
I just wanted to wish every PTer a Merry Christmas in case i donīt log in these days and i didnt want it to pass by the opportunity to tell you have made my stay here very pleasant, full of laughter, joy, some sadness, even tears, but every day spent here has brighten my days.

Iīm thankful i found this place where people share my love and devotion to animals, and really cherish you as my friends, even when we havenīt met.

Even though iīm pretty new (not that new) i feel i know some of you like forever, i wish all of you the best this holidays and hope to keep seeing you and your pet family.

Sorry i didnt made a fancy card but iīm not that wise in the computer

With some of you i feel more bonded but all of you are equally valuable to me
thanks for being here, and for helping me out when i needed to, also for being a very special part of my life in PT (since iīve been here less than a year) but i really intend to stay for good.

Merry Christmas
from Husky_mom and her pack

Anita Cholaine
12-23-2005, 08:09 PM
Thank you so much!! :D You're such a fantastic person... Merry Christmas for you too!

poofy
12-23-2005, 11:04 PM
:) Happy Holidays To You To, And You Seem Like A Very Sweet Person..have A Great Time...

jackie
12-23-2005, 11:27 PM
Merry Christmas!!!

CagneyDog
12-23-2005, 11:42 PM
Merry Christmas :)

Roxyluvsme13
12-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Merry Christmas Isabel!! :):) (((HUGS)))

cyber-sibes
12-24-2005, 05:42 PM
Hmmmmmmm, I put an answer on this yesterday but today I don't see it? Computer gremlins? anyway, Merry Christmas to you too, Isabel! (((hugs )) to you & your pack from me & mine! :D